Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Videos

It looks great, but I struggled to read the questions with more than about a second left to read the answers. Could you possibly put the question up for about 5 seconds and then reveal the answer choices with the 5 second countdown? I know I could pause the video, but that defeats the point of having a countdown timer.

*in Rosco voice* I love it! I love it! I love it! Khee Khee! 

I'd love to see more of this MM. I do agree with Hoss that it goes a bit quick. Also, I'd like to hear music similiar to what we hear on the show when the General Lee is going down the road....maybe a twing of bluegrass in there. I can't wait to see your next one. Am I correct that you will be doing lots of other subjects besides Dukes? 

Edit: just played it again and the music's not really that bad but it does sound a little like older folk music too. How 'bout a little String Bean or Grandpa Jones from Hee Haw?...stronger on the bluegrass.

Edited by RogerDuke

Hoss is the most helpful person in Hazzard County. He's definitely a Duke. Let's pat ourselves on the back: We're all good and decent folks here in Hazzard but Hoss rises to the top as the one who goes out of his way to come to the assistance of everybody.....and he has the computer skills to do so in a practical manner. He is proof that you don't need a Southern accent to show Southern Hospitality.