Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Featured Replies

  • Author

Season 1 Birds Gotta Fly, Fish Gotta Talk.

Gilligan:"Do you know what I want for Christmas? I wish we could be rescued."

Mary Ann:"What a wonderful Christmas wish Gilligan."

Professor:"Unfortunately, I'm afraid that's asking a bit too much from old Santa Claus."

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 201.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

Season 1 Birds Gotta Fly, Fish Gotta Talk.

Skipper:"Gilligan and I were just talking about the first day we landed on the island. Remember that?"

Mr. Howell:"How could we forget? We were all simply furious with Gilligan that day!"

Gilligan:"I guess everybody was mad at me, then."

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I learned something new about Gilligan's Island I didn't know before. 😲 Gilligan's Off White Ivory Cotton/Canvas Bucket Hat is Dorfman Pacific Brand. 😲 You know I knew about Skipper's Black Lancaster Uniform Cap Co. Brand Captain Skipper Hat. My hat is Hello Hobby brand from Wal-Mart. Pretty good replica. Too bad Bob Denver Gilligan died. 'Cause I would've got a 2nd one to meet him and have a 2nd one autographed. I have Lancaster Uniform Cap Co. Skipper too. My hat is Hello Hobby Brand from Wal-Mart. Pretty good replica. Too bad Bob Denver (Gilligan) died. 'Cause I would've got a 2nd Hello Hobby to meet him with and have a 2nd one autographed. He would've been surprised that I know he had Dorfman Pacific? Most people don't know. Wild thought. Is it possible Alan Hale (Skipper) reached out from the great beyond and helped me score that 1970 vintage Lancaster? I wanted a Lancaster since age 3 1990. In August 2025 at 38 I landed it from eBay for $244.11 negotiated out of the woman Yolana Ellett's price of $240.00-$320.00 BIN(Buy It Now.) Could it be Bob Denver (Gilligan) reached out from the great beyond and helped me score the Wal-Mart Hello Hobby Brand Gilligan hat? I only learned Alan Hale's brand one year before their demise in 2010. They'd quit in 2011. I just learned Gilligan's brand Dorfman Pacific this year 2026.

Some of my collection I have because of Gilligan himself. Some of my Skipper ones. The White and Navy Blue Broner Hat Co. Skippers. He steered me to those while he was alive. I talked to him on here and asked him where I could find a hat like his Skipper Alan Hale wore. He suggested fishing stores like K-Mart and those others. I found 'em at Mickey's Army Navy Store which is R. I. P. since 2012. I got White Broner in 2010 and Navy Blue in 2012. 2 Navy Blue in 2012 was their final run order before permanently closing the doors. I grabbed 'em both. $9.99 each in '10 and $11.99 each in '12. How cool is it that Gilligan himself told me where to get some Skipper hats? 😀

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.