Howdy Howdy

JRC99

Hello,i'm new and my username is after my dog,who's name is from the Dixie horn :p,I decide to join after getting back to Michigan after going to the Cooter's Place in Gatlinburg,TN,and found the site.,been a fan since I was 4(now 12!) when a GL clone was in my neighborhood and found the Return of The General Lee game for PS2,then saw the first season in a store and got it for Christmas. Been a fan since

Welcome to HNet, Dixie. It's good to know that Dukes is still attracting new fans. You're probably one of the younger members here, but there are several who are only a couple of years older.

I was just looking at your pictures from Cooter's - do you have any more?

Welcome to HNet, Dixie. It's good to know that Dukes is still attracting new fans. You're probably one of the younger members here, but there are several who are only a couple of years older.

I was just looking at your pictures from Cooter's - do you have any more?

Oh yes,many more,I'll post them to the album

Hello,i'm new and my username is after my dog,who's name is from the Dixie horn :p,I decide to join after getting back to Michigan after going to the Cooter's Place in Gatlinburg,TN,and found the site.,been a fan since I was 4(now 12!) when a GL clone was in my neighborhood and found the Return of The General Lee game for PS2,then saw the first season in a store and got it for Christmas. Been a fan since

Forgot to mention I AM a boy to avoid confusion

Forgot to mention I AM a boy to avoid confusion

LOL Thanks for clearing that up. I've been confused more than once by screen names. The nice thing about this place is that it doesn't matter if you're male or female or what your race or age is or if you're American or not. Everybody's here because we have a common bond for the greatest show to ever be on television.

I always get a smile on my face when I see young folks become Dukes fans. I occasionally get worried when I think that the popularity of the show might drop but something always pops up that shows me the Dukes of Hazzard will still be popular decades from now.

I'm 52 years old and when I'm on my death bed someday (48 years from now) I hope I have a Dukes DVD on with a smile on my face knowing that there's still a lot of people in the world who share the same values that the Dukes have. Welcome to the HazzardNet!