Hazzard Stalker Strikes again!!

I had thought that my Cyber-Stalker had finally given up but unfortunately she sent yet another message this week. :( As usual when I tried to contact FanFiction I didn't receive a reply. I have ISP addresses but the names change with every contact. I swear, someone this obsessed for this long should be in a mental hospital. I tried not to let it bother me but a part of me had to admit that to be the object of such obsession is a bit frightening.:-o Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with my Stalker for my Dukes Stories?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
You don't have bad fanfictions...I seem to like them, but Kelsey and I...well...We struggle a bit....LOL We should be the ones receiving that hate mail...not only that, but it kinda brightens me up...thats weirder than a hairless dog...but hey...I'm different! xD I'mma odd little eggy!

Aw! That's so sweet of you to say. It's always nice to get new feedback on my older stories while trying to finish up my current one. It's been a while since I sat down to read any fics lately. I'll have to look yours up.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble JadedPhoenix. The car and the fic. Not fun at all. :( Due to the lack of time I haven't been able to read much of anything online but of what I have seen, you are too good of a writer. Plus I am always reminding myself, it is mainly for the fun of it that I write. Not for the reviews.

Think positive...

Rodney - you have to start somewhere. I've been writing for fifteen years...fanfic that is. And probably still not good. Practice makes perfect. So they say...

I've been writing for fifteen years.

And I remember once you actually wrote something that made sense. I can't remember what it was because it's been so long ago but I've been waiting a long time for you to write something else that makes sense. If I wait another 15 years it might happen.

LOL I only tease you because I like you.

And I remember once you actually wrote something that made sense. I can't remember what it was because it's been so long ago but I've been waiting a long time for you to write something else that makes sense. If I wait another 15 years it might happen.

LOL I only tease you because I like you.

:-o Me make sense? Why would I ever want to make sense for? I start doing that people may just then begin to understand what I am talking about and that would just be too scary...:escape:

Well then to your last sentence, Roger...guess I should say, thank-you. :-? I think. ;)