Hey yall!

My son is 7 and he adores the dukes of hazzard!!!

I grew up watching the dukes of hazzard and loved it. Now I have a 7 yr old son that would rather watch a old episode of the Dukes that any cartoon or movie on tv!! I love it good clean family show! We have shirts with the dukes the cars and now in the process of painting his room orange 01 painted on the wall with confederate curtains!!

I am now planning a road trip to Cooters place in Nashville so he can see the cars this Summer. I would love to be able for him to meet some of the cast that is still around.

hope to find lots of info from you folks here!

Welcome to the HazzardNet!

Posts like yours really make me feel good. It means so much to me that young fans like your son keep the Dukes tradition alive long into the future.

I have a 9 year old grandson but he isn't very inteested in the Dukes.....yet. I hope that will change in the future.

If your son ever does get to meet any of the stars, you might want to warn him beforehand that they look a little different now. Otherwise he might look at James Best and say "That ain't Rosco." We wouldn't want to see Rosco throw your son in jail for being disrespectful to the law...Khee Khee!

We look forward to hearing more from you.

He has watched the Reunion SEVERAL times and he calls that the show when they grow up. HAHA

Is there a place on here to find out when they would be making appearances?? I would love to take him to meet some of the cast! I personally have met Enis....at a quail hunt here in South GA several years ago. What a gentleman!

Welcome to HazzardNet.

We have shirts with the dukes the cars and now in the process of painting his room orange 01 painted on the wall with confederate curtains!!

I'm a good bit older than your son, and that color scheme sounds good to me :).

I am now planning a road trip to Cooters place in Nashville so he can see the cars this Summer. I would love to be able for him to meet some of the cast that is still around.

hope to find lots of info from you folks here!

I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here. I'm on the wrong continent, but many HNet members have been to Cooters and/or met cast members. Just keep an eye on the announcements for where the cast members are appearing next.