WB Original General Lees

WB General Lee

Hello

I am new to this Forum but did try to get on a few months ago and couldnt. I gave it another try so here I am. I own two original Warner Brothers General Lees from the Dukes 2005 movie. I am on my I-phone but when I get home I will try to post a few pictures of them. I have lots of cool pictures of Warner Brothers cars I will also try to post. The cars are lots of fun and are driven often. Both are 383 cars but they have different roll cages and interiors.

I bought the first General Lee from WB. I have been collecting movie cars and been out there in LA a few times and got to know some of the movie car builders and got hooked up with WB. I saw there were three cars and asked them if I could have a package deal. They had a few other people in mind so they said I had to pick one. I was not feeling well from the plane ride so I looked briefly while they said take youre time I picked the one that looked like it was in good shape. Didnt know what the car did or the history on that particular one. Anyway WB went on strike and after like 8 months they called and here it is. I will tell the story on my second one later have to go pay bills:(

post-6202-143050812099_thumb.jpg

I bought the first General Lee from WB. I have been collecting movie cars and been out there in LA a few times and got to know some of the movie car builders and got hooked up with WB. I saw there were three cars and asked them if I could have a package deal. They had a few other people in mind so they said I had to pick one. I was not feeling well from the plane ride so I looked briefly while they said take youre time I picked the one that looked like it was in good shape. Didnt know what the car did or the history on that particular one. Anyway WB went on strike and after like 8 months they called and here it is. I will tell the story on my second one later have to go pay bills:(

I can't wait to hear this!!!

I thought about what if I sell the General Lee and said I would not have one. That was devastating:cry: I then knew of another GL and called the guy up to ask him if he was going to sell it. At the time he wasnt but we talked a while and then he said he would. We discussed the car for a week and I had a friend drive down and look at the car for me. It needed a few things nothing major. We made a deal and this is the car. It used to look like this

post-6202-143050812108_thumb.jpg