Duke and Long

Kathy snuggled in and she fell a sleep also.

MEANWHILE AT THE long house..

They were getting vistors. Marcus and his Men. and they were looking for Kathy and when they couldn't find Kathy. he looked at his men and said bring them with us we will forse Kathleen to come to us. and then they left.

IN KITT....

Michael parked KITT in a hotel parking lot. and he woke up Daisy and said sweetheart we are here .and he picked up Amanda. and Daisy got out of KITT. K athy and Luke got out and they rented a room and they went to sleep...

NEXT MORNING.....

Kathy, Michael, Luke and Daisy and Amanda.were getting in KITT when Kathy's cell rings and she answers it and it was Marcus, Kathy said what do you want? Marcus said I have someone here that would like to saw hi. and then she heard her father's voice. and she said Dad. Michael looked at her. Kathy said Dad Randy said Kathleen, don't worry about us you stay safe that is all we care about. and then Marcus gets on the phone and said meet me at your parents house in 3 hours or you will never see them again. Oh and Kathleen no tricks. and then he hung up...

Daisy was panicked to "Oh no...they have ya'lls parents.." turing to Michael and Kathy.

Kathy said they told me to met themat mom and Dad's house in 4 hours. Michael said Ok Now you think that they will have the house staked out. Oh Kat Does day still have that secert door that leads out to the garage. Kathy thought about it and she smiles and said Ya he does. and Michael said Ok thet will be our entrence Kit Kat you will have to go threw the front while the rest of us uses that door. Amanda will stay with KITT. AND KITT keep ypur scaners on in case we need you.

Kathy said they told me to met themat mom and Dad's house in 4 hours. Michael said Ok Now you think that they will have the house staked out. Oh Kat Does day still have that secert door that leads out to the garage. Kathy thought about it and she smiles and said Ya he does. and Michael said Ok thet will be our entrence Kit Kat you will have to go threw the front while the rest of us uses that door. Amanda will stay with KITT. AND KITT keep ypur scaners on in case we need you.

Daisy said "Will Amanda be safe in KITT by her self?"

At the long house...

Marcus and his men were waiting for Kathy. and Linda and Randy were tied up. and he walked over to Linda and said Hello mother. and Linda said, I'm not your mother and I never will be. Marcus started to laugh. and said Now I know were she gets her attude from. and I will be your son when I marry Kathleen . Randy said. you will never marry my daughter,

At the long house...

Marcus and his men were waiting for Kathy. and Linda and Randy were tied up. and he walked over to Linda and said Hello mother. and Linda said, I'm not your mother and I never will be. Marcus started to laugh. and said Now I know were she gets her attude from. and I will be your son when I marry Kathleen . Randy said. you will never marry my daughter,

Thats When KITT pulled up.

Kathy got out of KITT. and Before she left Luke Kissed her and said we will be in there to back you up and Kathy smiled. and Kathy smiled and Luke followed Michael to the garage and threw the secret door. Kathy walked threw the door and when she did Marcus's men grabbed her. and took her to the living room and when she walked in she saw her parents and they were tied up.

Kathy got out of KITT. and Before she left Luke Kissed her and said we will be in there to back you up and Kathy smiled. and Kathy smiled and Luke followed Michael to the garage and threw the secret door. Kathy walked threw the door and when she did Marcus's men grabbed her. and took her to the living room and when she walked in she saw her parents and they were tied up.

Kathy looked at her parents and mouthed "we'll help ya'll"

Randy Just smiled. He knew his daughter wouldn't come alone. Marcus grabbed Kathy and his men had a gun to her parents and said Marry me. Kathy smiled and said Never and she turned around and punched him. and then randy got free and went to fight and then Luke,Michael and Daisy came in. Kathy untied her mother and Kathy started to fight and then they heard police sirons.

Randy Just smiled. He knew his daughter wouldn't come alone. Marcus grabbed Kathy and his men had a gun to her parents and said Marry me. Kathy smiled and said Never and she turned around and punched him. and then randy got free and went to fight and then Luke,Michael and Daisy came in. Kathy untied her mother and Kathy started to fight and then they heard police sirons.

Daisy said "Come on" Taking Randy and his wife to KITT.

Kathy looked at her Partner Josh and he smiled and said great to have you back Long. Kathy smiled and said you won't have me for Long I getting Married this Summer. Josh Smiled and said well congradulations Who's the lucky Guy? Kathy saw Luke and she called to him and he walked over to her and Kathy said Josh I would Like you to met My fenc'e Luke Duke. and Josh smiles and shook Luke's Hand. John Walked over and said Long we need you to come down to the station and make a Statement. Kathy said I will be down and I want to press kidnapping chargers agaist Mr. Johnson. and Josh said we will do that when you come down to the station. Kathy smiled and said Ok and then they all left and headed to the police station.

Kathy looked at her Partner Josh and he smiled and said great to have you back Long. Kathy smiled and said you won't have me for Long I getting Married this Summer. Josh Smiled and said well congradulations Who's the lucky Guy? Kathy saw Luke and she called to him and he walked over to her and Kathy said Josh I would Like you to met My fenc'e Luke Duke. and Josh smiles and shook Luke's Hand. John Walked over and said Long we need you to come down to the station and make a Statement. Kathy said I will be down and I want to press kidnapping chargers agaist Mr. Johnson. and Josh said we will do that when you come down to the station. Kathy smiled and said Ok and then they all left and headed to the police station.

When the got there Daisy stayed in KITT with Michael for a minute "I love you Mike"

IN THE POLICE STATION..

Luke and Kathy walked in and there was the Cheif he saw Kathy and he smiled and then they told them everything that happened and the Chief said there is no way he;s getting out this time and we will have someone go and picke up his father I guess they will be sharing a cell.

Randy hugged his daughter and said I guess we have a wedding to plan. Linda said you can stay at the house. Kathy smiled and said Mom I think we will stay at my house. and Linda said Ok. and then they all left the station and Michael dropped off Randy and Linda at their house and then they went to Kathy's house.

AT KATHY'S HOUSE..

They all got out of KITT. AND WENT In.

Amanda played in the back yard.

IN THE POLICE STATION..

Luke and Kathy walked in and there was the Cheif he saw Kathy and he smiled and then they told them everything that happened and the Chief said there is no way he;s getting out this time and we will have someone go and picke up his father I guess they will be sharing a cell.

Randy hugged his daughter and said I guess we have a wedding to plan. Linda said you can stay at the house. Kathy smiled and said Mom I think we will stay at my house. and Linda said Ok. and then they all left the station and Michael dropped off Randy and Linda at their house and then they went to Kathy's house.

AT KATHY'S HOUSE..

They all got out of KITT. AND WENT In.

Amanda played in the back yard.

Daisy sat on the couch thinking

OUTSIDE....

Luke and Kathy were talking. and Luke said Kath, are really all right? Kathy smiled and she looked at him and said Yes, My Love I;m fine. Luke looked at her and said Ok. He knew something was bothering her. but he also knew that she would tell him when she was ready. They walked to the end of her road and then they walked back to the house. and they were laughing and talking about their wedding.

OUTSIDE....

Luke and Kathy were talking. and Luke said Kath, are really all right? Kathy smiled and she looked at him and said Yes, My Love I;m fine. Luke looked at her and said Ok. He knew something was bothering her. but he also knew that she would tell him when she was ready. They walked to the end of her road and then they walked back to the house. and they were laughing and talking about their wedding.

The got in and saw Michael and Daisy talking.

Luke and Kathy walked in the house and Luke saw Michael and Daisy talking and Luke said Sorry to interuped. We are just going threw. Kathy was quite. and Michael Knew something was wronge. Kathy went upstairs and she went to her room and she took out a picture and she looked at it. and she started to cry. and Luke walked in and said ok Sweetheart what is going on? Kathy handed him the picture and he took it and he looked at it and it was a picture of Kathy in the hospital room holding a baby. Luke looked at her. Kathy started to cry and said that is our daughter. she would be 4 today. She died 3 hours after that picture was taken. Luke she died in my arms. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner about her. but with everything going on I never had time to tell you. Luke took her in his arms and kissed her and said sweetheart it's all right. and Kathy said I named her Linda Rose Duke. After both our mother's. Luke smiled. and he Just Held her.

Luke and Kathy walked in the house and Luke saw Michael and Daisy talking and Luke said Sorry to interuped. We are just going threw. Kathy was quite. and Michael Knew something was wronge. Kathy went upstairs and she went to her room and she took out a picture and she looked at it. and she started to cry. and Luke walked in and said ok Sweetheart what is going on? Kathy handed him the picture and he took it and he looked at it and it was a picture of Kathy in the hospital room holding a baby. Luke looked at her. Kathy started to cry and said that is our daughter. she would be 4 today. She died 3 hours after that picture was taken. Luke she died in my arms. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner about her. but with everything going on I never had time to tell you. Luke took her in his arms and kissed her and said sweetheart it's all right. and Kathy said I named her Linda Rose Duke. After both our mother's. Luke smiled. and he Just Held her.

Kathy then said "If I told Daisy..she'd feel so bad.."

Luke looked at her and said Daisy would Understand. She is a mother.Kathy looked at her and said come with me. Luke smiles and said always. Kathy smiled still holding the picrure os her and Linda. Luke was holding her hand.

downstairs..........

They walked over to Daisy and Michael. Daisy knew that Kathy wanted to tell them something.

Luke looked at her and said Daisy would Understand. She is a mother.Kathy looked at her and said come with me. Luke smiles and said always. Kathy smiled still holding the picrure os her and Linda. Luke was holding her hand.

downstairs..........

They walked over to Daisy and Michael. Daisy knew that Kathy wanted to tell them something.

Daisy said "Hey Kat."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.