Duke and Long

Luke smiled and said Mike you just have to give Kath some space. I know how you feel cause I feel the same way. But if we crowd her she will walk away and how can we protect her if she won't even come near us. Michael Just smiled.

Daisy came back to Micheals side and just sighed "Well...I tried to get her to listen...I'm sorry Michael...I guess we should just leave her alone to think for awhile."

Kathy was walking and she was thinking about Luke and Michael and she relised that Daisy was right. they just doing that cause they love her. and then out of no where someone grabbed her she screamed.

BACK AT THE HOUSE..

Luke and Michael heard her scream and Luke said Kath and they started to run towards her. and when they got there she was gone. Luke bent down and he saw the ground was trambled and he found her locked on the ground He picked it up and said Mike They have her and we need to get her back before they kill her. and they ran back to KITT

Kathy was walking and she was thinking about Luke and Michael and she relised that Daisy was right. they just doing that cause they love her. and then out of no where someone grabbed her she screamed.

BACK AT THE HOUSE..

Luke and Michael heard her scream and Luke said Kath and they started to run towards her. and when they got there she was gone. Luke bent down and he saw the ground was trambled and he found her locked on the ground He picked it up and said Mike They have her and we need to get her back before they kill her. and they ran back to KITT

Daisy ran to them "Take me with ya'll, shes my best friend too and I'm going to help."

MEANWHIL IN A SHACK AT CRIPLE CREEK...

Kathy was tied up. and she saw two men walk in and she renised them right off they were 2 of Marcus's men. Paul and Brain.

Kathy said come on guys let me go. Paul looked at Kathy and said we can't we have orders to take you to see Mr Johnson He wants to talk to you. But first we need to make sure we are not being followed by your boyfriend.Then theyheaded out the door to look around.

MEANWHIL IN A SHACK AT CRIPLE CREEK...

Kathy was tied up. and she saw two men walk in and she renised them right off they were 2 of Marcus's men. Paul and Brain.

Kathy said come on guys let me go. Paul looked at Kathy and said we can't we have orders to take you to see Mr Johnson He wants to talk to you. But first we need to make sure we are not being followed by your boyfriend.Then theyheaded out the door to look around.

But Daisy, Luke and Michael were on there way.

aT THE sHACK

Paul came running in and he un tied Kathy and he looked at Brain and said There is a Black t top coming and an Orange car. Kathy smiled and she said You boys better let me go. And Paul said No we are dead if we do. Kathy said with a smile and said you are dead if you don't?

Kathy said "You better let me go, you will be sorry if ya'll don't"

Paul Grabbed Kathy and Brain followed and they got in the car and headed out of Hazzard. But Luke saw them and he got on the CB and said Lost Sheep to Hot Knight come back. KIIT SAID Lost sheep you got Hot Knight here. Luke said Hot Knight they Just came out of Cripple creek and I'm on their tail why don't you cut them off at 19. KITT SAID ok Lost Sheep we will do. Hot Knight over and out.

Paul Grabbed Kathy and Brain followed and they got in the car and headed out of Hazzard. But Luke saw them and he got on the CB and said Lost Sheep to Hot Knight come back. KIIT SAID Lost sheep you got Hot Knight here. Luke said Hot Knight they Just came out of Cripple creek and I'm on their tail why don't you cut them off at 19. KITT SAID ok Lost Sheep we will do. Hot Knight over and out.

Daisy said "We have to get her back Mikey.."

Michael Looked at Daisy and said Don't worry between Luke and I we will. and KITT Said are you forgeting someone. Michael smiled and said and KITT.

Daisy said and the General. Michael just smiled.

IN PAUL AND bRAIN'S CAR....

Kathy looked behind and said you better let me go. and then Brain looked behind him and he saw The orange car and he took out his Gun and started to fire and it hit the wind sheild and Kathy said No and she knocked the gun out of Brain's hand.

Michael Looked at Daisy and said Don't worry between Luke and I we will. and KITT Said are you forgeting someone. Michael smiled and said and KITT.

Daisy said and the General. Michael just smiled.

IN PAUL AND bRAIN'S CAR....

Kathy looked behind and said you better let me go. and then Brain looked behind him and he saw The orange car and he took out his Gun and started to fire and it hit the wind sheild and Kathy said No and she knocked the gun out of Brain's hand.

Kathy said "Let me go now!"

but Paul Din't Let her go. Meanwhile Luke had to stop the General Lee and Kick the windsheild out because the winsheild was shattered to bad and he couldn't see. after he done that he went after them again.

AT THE STATE LINE....

Paul drove right into Tennessee and Kept going and Brain said they will never find us now. and Kathy said don't count on it. and then they stopped the car and the got Kathy out and they wen into a Limo and Left.

INSIDE THE LIMO.

Kathy looked and she saw Mr Johnson. and he smiled and said Hello Kathleen. and Kathy looked at him . and he contuned You know out of all the woman my son had dated I really liked you. I though you were good for him.You are a smart Woman and my son usaly don't go for the smart ones. Kathy looked at him and said Mr Johnson If You are going to kill me. Mr Johnson Started to laugh and said Kathleen I'm not going to kill you. you are going to Marry Marcus. Kathy looked at him and said Sorry Mr Johnson, I'm in love with someone else and we are going to get married in a few months. Mr Johnsom laughed again.

and then he stopped laughing and looked at her and said No your not going to Marrie Luke Duke, Yes Kathleen Long I know all about you and your family, I know your brother was killed by Tona Roberts 4 years ago. and they your family is a long line of cops. and I also know about Amanda. Kathy looked at him. and he smiled and said Yes, your only neace it you be a pitty if something happened to her and then she saw the window come dow from the fron seat of the Limo and there was Amanda. and she was crying. and Kathy said let her go. and you had not had better hurt Uncle Jesse. Mr Johnson smiled and said don't worry the old man is safe. Amanda started to cry and Kathy said Shhh Amanda Everything will be all right. Auntie will handle everything.

MEANWHILE AT THE FARM..

Uncle Jesse got free and he called Daisy and Michael and Luke on the Cb and said Shephard to Bo peep, Hot Knight and Lost Sheep come back. they all check in. and Uncle Jesse said Righ after you all left to get Kathy. a Limo Pulled up and a man well dresse got out and he tied me up and he took Amanda, He didn't saw Why he took Amanda or anything.

and then he stopped laughing and looked at her and said No your not going to Marrie Luke Duke, Yes Kathleen Long I know all about you and your family, I know your brother was killed by Tona Roberts 4 years ago. and they your family is a long line of cops. and I also know about Amanda. Kathy looked at him. and he smiled and said Yes, your only neace it you be a pitty if something happened to her and then she saw the window come dow from the fron seat of the Limo and there was Amanda. and she was crying. and Kathy said let her go. and you had not had better hurt Uncle Jesse. Mr Johnson smiled and said don't worry the old man is safe. Amanda started to cry and Kathy said Shhh Amanda Everything will be all right. Auntie will handle everything.

MEANWHILE AT THE FARM..

Uncle Jesse got free and he called Daisy and Michael and Luke on the Cb and said Shephard to Bo peep, Hot Knight and Lost Sheep come back. they all check in. and Uncle Jesse said Righ after you all left to get Kathy. a Limo Pulled up and a man well dresse got out and he tied me up and he took Amanda, He didn't saw Why he took Amanda or anything.

Daisy nearly screamed "They have Amanda!"

Luke said But why did they take Amanda? Michael said to make sure Kit Kat does what they tell her to do. Luke said So they don't want to kill Kath, KITT interupted them and said I have a Limo on my scaner and it headed for the airpot. and Micharl said Lets Go. and they spead to the Airport.

AT THE AIRPORT.

KITT and the General Lee spead on the run way and they saw Kathy and Amanda. and Amanda said Mommy and they stopped. and Kathy looked at Mr Johnson and said Mr Johnson I tell you what if you let Amanda go right now and go to her mother. I will go with you but you gotta let me go and say good bye to Luke si he won't follow me. and Mr Johnson looked at her and ssaid I have your word? and Kathy looked at him and said I will,

and Mr John son said Ok I will alow it. and then Kathy took Amand's hand and she walked towards Luke, Michael and Daisy.

Luke said But why did they take Amanda? Michael said to make sure Kit Kat does what they tell her to do. Luke said So they don't want to kill Kath, KITT interupted them and said I have a Limo on my scaner and it headed for the airpot. and Micharl said Lets Go. and they spead to the Airport.

AT THE AIRPORT.

KITT and the General Lee spead on the run way and they saw Kathy and Amanda. and Amanda said Mommy and they stopped. and Kathy looked at Mr Johnson and said Mr Johnson I tell you what if you let Amanda go right now and go to her mother. I will go with you but you gotta let me go and say good bye to Luke si he won't follow me. and Mr Johnson looked at her and ssaid I have your word? and Kathy looked at him and said I will,

and Mr John son said Ok I will alow it. and then Kathy took Amand's hand and she walked towards Luke, Michael and Daisy.

Daisy said "Amanda are you okay, what about you Kathy?!"

Amanda said Aunt Kathy going with bad man. Everyone looked at her. Luke took her in his arms and said come back with me. and Kathy looked at him with tears in her eyes and said I can't he will kill you if I don't and she went to take off her engament ring and and Luke said Kath, No, Kathy took it off and she handed it to him and said I will always Love you and she Kissed him and she still was crying and she turned and walked away. Luke Yelled KATH, KATH, NOOOOO.

Amanda said Aunt Kathy going with bad man. Everyone looked at her. Luke took her in his arms and said come back with me. and Kathy looked at him with tears in her eyes and said I can't he will kill you if I don't and she went to take off her engament ring and and Luke said Kath, No, Kathy took it off and she handed it to him and said I will always Love you and she Kissed him and she still was crying and she turned and walked away. Luke Yelled KATH, KATH, NOOOOO.

Daisy looked frantically between her cousin and Kathy.

Kathy ran back to him and she went into his arms and said Luke I love you. and she kissed him again and she went to walk away and he grabbed her hand and said Kath Please. Don't leave me? Kathy looked at her and said I have to. or you will be killed. (LLOKING AT Daisy)Please take care of him.and she walked away and she walked to Mr Johnson got on the plane and left.

Luke started to run to the plane. When Michael stopped him Luke looked at him and said I can't lose her. Michael said Get In KITT i KNOW where he's taken her. So they all Got in KITT. Luke called Cooter on the CB to go get the General Lee. and he said he would and then they callled Uncle Jesse and told them they have Amanda and they were going to Chicago to get Kathy. and Uncle Jesse said ok BRING her home.

Kathy ran back to him and she went into his arms and said Luke I love you. and she kissed him again and she went to walk away and he grabbed her hand and said Kath Please. Don't leave me? Kathy looked at her and said I have to. or you will be killed. (LLOKING AT Daisy)Please take care of him.and she walked away and she walked to Mr Johnson got on the plane and left.

Daisy just felt dizzy and shocked.

Kathy was on the plane with Mr Johnson and she took out a picture of her and Luke that Daisy had taken of them standing by the general Lee. and she started to cry. and Mr Johnson saw her and said Kathleen, you will be well taken care of. you will never have to worry about anything. Kathy looked at him and said Mr Johnson Money isn't everything. and she got quite again.

MEANWHILE IN KITT.....

Luke was in the back and he was also quite and he too was looking at a picture of him and Kathy but his was the one of them sitting at the picnic table at the farm. Uncle Jesse took that one.

Amanda was sitting in her mother's lap and said Mommy, Why does Uncle Luke look so sad?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.