Duke and Long

Kathy was on the plane with Mr Johnson and she took out a picture of her and Luke that Daisy had taken of them standing by the general Lee. and she started to cry. and Mr Johnson saw her and said Kathleen, you will be well taken care of. you will never have to worry about anything. Kathy looked at him and said Mr Johnson Money isn't everything. and she got quite again.

MEANWHILE IN KITT.....

Luke was in the back and he was also quite and he too was looking at a picture of him and Kathy but his was the one of them sitting at the picnic table at the farm. Uncle Jesse took that one.

Amanda was sitting in her mother's lap and said Mommy, Why does Uncle Luke look so sad?

Daisy didn't know how to explain it..she was trying to hide tears of her own "I-I'll explain later.."

Amanda Looked at her father. Michael looked at her and said he misses your Aunt. Amanda said Oh and then she crawled in the backseat and she looked at Luke and said Uncle Luke, Luke looked at her. amanda contuned I miss Aunty too and then she went into her Uncle's Arms.Luke held his neace.

Daisy finally let her self start crying.

MEANWHILE IN CHICAGO

ST THE AIRPORT..

The plane had landed and Kathy and Mr Johnson got out of the plane and were headed for the limo that was waiting for them.

In side the Limo was Marcus and when he saw Kathy he smiled. and then he saw her get in with her father and she was surprised to see him out of Jail. and then Marcus looked at her finget and he didn't see Luke's ring on her finger and he said so she agreed. Mr Johnson said Yes but with a little persuing. Marcus laughed.and the Limo left the airport.

Marcus went to touch Kathy and she pulled away and said don't ever touch me.

MEANWHILE IN CHICAGO

ST THE AIRPORT..

The plane had landed and Kathy and Mr Johnson got out of the plane and were headed for the limo that was waiting for them.

In side the Limo was Marcus and when he saw Kathy he smiled. and then he saw her get in with her father and she was surprised to see him out of Jail. and then Marcus looked at her finget and he didn't see Luke's ring on her finger and he said so she agreed. Mr Johnson said Yes but with a little persuing. Marcus laughed.and the Limo left the airport.

Marcus went to touch Kathy and she pulled away and said don't ever touch me.

Marcus glared at her.

In KITT.

Michael was headed to the Chicago Police Department. and Luke said Mike what are you doing? Michael said these are the guys that Kathy works with we will need their help to find her. and he pulled KITT IN the parking lot of the police station and he said Daisy you and Amanda stay in KITT. and he said buddykeep them safe and put your scarners on. and then Luke and Michael went into the police station and Michael walked to the desk and the Cheif walked over to him and said can we halp you boys. and Michael Said I'm Michael Knight and This is Luke Duke Kathleen Long's Fenc'e and we need your help. see Mr Johnson has taken her. The Cheif said We called her parents and told them that Marcus is out of Jail we couldn't hold him. because his lawyer played the intrapment plea. Michael hit the desk. the cheif smiled and said that is how most of us feel. and ya we will help you boys get her back. Luke said Thanks. the cheif said we all Love Kat. and he he told the rest and they were on it. and then Michael and Luke walked out to KITT.

IN KITT

Michael opened the door and Devin was on and Michael filled him in and Devin said we will us all the foundation sorces to find her so between us and the Chicago police they have no place to hide.

Luke said thanks Devin.

MEANWHILE AT THE JOHNSON HOUSE...

Marcus looked at Kathy and said I love you. Kathy said I just want you to know right now. that the only man That I Love and ever will Love is Lucas Kyle Duke. you are just a lump in the road. Marcus got mad and slaped her. and she said that will be the last time you touch me for anything and she ran to her room and locked the door behind her and she stayed there

Kathy was in her room. and she cryed and she said Oh Luke,

IN KITT....

Luke said KATH,

In KITT.

Michael was headed to the Chicago Police Department. and Luke said Mike what are you doing? Michael said these are the guys that Kathy works with we will need their help to find her. and he pulled KITT IN the parking lot of the police station and he said Daisy you and Amanda stay in KITT. and he said buddykeep them safe and put your scarners on. and then Luke and Michael went into the police station and Michael walked to the desk and the Cheif walked over to him and said can we halp you boys. and Michael Said I'm Michael Knight and This is Luke Duke Kathleen Long's Fenc'e and we need your help. see Mr Johnson has taken her. The Cheif said We called her parents and told them that Marcus is out of Jail we couldn't hold him. because his lawyer played the intrapment plea. Michael hit the desk. the cheif smiled and said that is how most of us feel. and ya we will help you boys get her back. Luke said Thanks. the cheif said we all Love Kat. and he he told the rest and they were on it. and then Michael and Luke walked out to KITT.

IN KITT

Michael opened the door and Devin was on and Michael filled him in and Devin said we will us all the foundation sorces to find her so between us and the Chicago police they have no place to hide.

Daisy was sick with worry, she was scared for her friend and wanted to help.

Luke looked her.

MEANWHILE IN THE JOHNSON HOUSE..

Someone was knocking on the door. and Kathy was not answering. and then an older woman walked in and she sat down next to Kathy on her bed. Kathy looked at the old woman and the old woman smiled and she said Hi, I'm Elisabeth Johnson, I'm Marcus's Grandmother. Kathy looked at the old woman and said I'm sorry Mrs Johnson But, I'm not in the mood to talk I was just taked away from the only Man I have or ever will love. and it isn't Marcus. Elisabeth looked at her and said I know all about your Luke Duke and I just found out from a frien in the force that he is here along with a Michael Knight. and the whole Chicago police force is looking for you. and I'm going to help you get out of here my dear. and I have have something for you and she handed her a cell phone and said Call Luke and Kathy smiled and said thank you the old woman smiled and she got up and she walked out the door.

Luke looked her.

MEANWHILE IN THE JOHNSON HOUSE..

Someone was knocking on the door. and Kathy was not answering. and then an older woman walked in and she sat down next to Kathy on her bed. Kathy looked at the old woman and the old woman smiled and she said Hi, I'm Elisabeth Johnson, I'm Marcus's Grandmother. Kathy looked at the old woman and said I'm sorry Mrs Johnson But, I'm not in the mood to talk I was just taked away from the only Man I have or ever will love. and it isn't Marcus. Elisabeth looked at her and said I know all about your Luke Duke and I just found out from a frien in the force that he is here along with a Michael Knight. and the whole Chicago police force is looking for you. and I'm going to help you get out of here my dear. and I have have something for you and she handed her a cell phone and said Call Luke and Kathy smiled and said thank you the old woman smiled and she got up and she walked out the door.

Daisy said "we will Luke, as long as we have Michael."

Luke said Kath, said That Marcus's Grandmother is going to help her get out of the house. But she dosen't know how yet, That is why she is going to call me later. Michael said What is the Grandmother's name. and Luke said Elisabeth Johnson. Michael looked at KITT and KITT said I'm on it. and KITT went into a back ground check on Elisabeth Johnson.

Luke said Kath, said That Marcus's Grandmother is going to help her get out of the house. But she dosen't know how yet, That is why she is going to call me later. Michael said What is the Grandmother's name. and Luke said Elisabeth Johnson. Michael looked at KITT and KITT said I'm on it. and KITT went into a back ground check on Elisabeth Johnson.

Daisy worked on calming Amanda down.

Amanda was excited that her Aunt Kathy was going to be with them again. and she couldn't wait to see her. Luke Looked at Daisy and said I'm getting excited to see Kath. Daisy Just smiles.

LATER THAT NIGHT..

AT THE JOHNSON MANSION

Elisabeth came to Kathy's room and she handed her an uniform a kitchen Uniform and she said put that on and then you go to the kitchan and out the back. and down to the gate and have your young man waiting for you but tell him not to go near the gate because the gate has camera's Kathy smiled and said Ok. and she hugged the old Lady and said Thanks. and then she left and Kathy got dressed and then she called Luke and told him what was going on and he said that they would be there.

Amanda was excited that her Aunt Kathy was going to be with them again. and she couldn't wait to see her. Luke Looked at Daisy and said I'm getting excited to see Kath. Daisy Just smiles.

LATER THAT NIGHT..

AT THE JOHNSON MANSION

Elisabeth came to Kathy's room and she handed her an uniform a kitchen Uniform and she said put that on and then you go to the kitchan and out the back. and down to the gate and have your young man waiting for you but tell him not to go near the gate because the gate has camera's Kathy smiled and said Ok. and she hugged the old Lady and said Thanks. and then she left and Kathy got dressed and then she called Luke and told him what was going on and he said that they would be there.

Daisy said "You'll see Aunt Kathy soon Amy" using Amandas nickname.

Kathy went to the Kitchen and the other maids just smiled and they showed her were the door was and she said thank you and then she ran to the gate but she saw Marcus he was was taking a walk and Kathy said Shoot. and she hit behind a tree.

OUTSIDE THE GATE....

Luke was by the fence where Kathy told him to wait. and KITT was montering. Michael was ready for action in case some thing went wronge. and Daisy was tring to keep Amanda quite.

Kathy went to the Kitchen and the other maids just smiled and they showed her were the door was and she said thank you and then she ran to the gate but she saw Marcus he was was taking a walk and Kathy said Shoot. and she hit behind a tree.

OUTSIDE THE GATE....

Luke was by the fence where Kathy told him to wait. and KITT was montering. Michael was ready for action in case some thing went wronge. and Daisy was tring to keep Amanda quite.

Daisy thought in her head "I hope those two are gonna be okay.."

Luke was starting to get worried cause Kathy should have been there by now and he looked towards KITT. ANd he know if something was wronge KITT would know.

Kathy was still hiding by the tree and she over heard Marcus on the phone saw once he marries her he was going to have his father killed and that way he would be head of the family. Kathy couldn't allow that but she needed to get to Luke. so she started to head towards the fence where Luke was and she climed over the fence But Marcus had seen her go over the fence and he yelled Kathleen. and he started to run towards her and he called the guards.

on the other side. Luke grabbed Kathy and they started to run towards KITT Michael saw them coming and he got out and Luke and Kathy got in and then Michael got in and then they took off.

Kathy said Michael we need to get to the police department because I over heard Marcus on the phone putting on a hit on his father. and Michael said Ok we will go there but I will go in and tell them you will stay in KITT. AND Kathy said Ok. and they headed for the police station and Michael told them what had happened and they ssaid ok. and then Michael left and he got in KITT. he smiled when he saw luke and Kathy. Kathy was in Luke's arms and Luke was holding her tight. Amanda had finily calmed down and she went to sleep.

Luke was starting to get worried cause Kathy should have been there by now and he looked towards KITT. ANd he know if something was wronge KITT would know.

Kathy was still hiding by the tree and she over heard Marcus on the phone saw once he marries her he was going to have his father killed and that way he would be head of the family. Kathy couldn't allow that but she needed to get to Luke. so she started to head towards the fence where Luke was and she climed over the fence But Marcus had seen her go over the fence and he yelled Kathleen. and he started to run towards her and he called the guards.

on the other side. Luke grabbed Kathy and they started to run towards KITT Michael saw them coming and he got out and Luke and Kathy got in and then Michael got in and then they took off.

Kathy said Michael we need to get to the police department because I over heard Marcus on the phone putting on a hit on his father. and Michael said Ok we will go there but I will go in and tell them you will stay in KITT. AND Kathy said Ok. and they headed for the police station and Michael told them what had happened and they ssaid ok. and then Michael left and he got in KITT. he smiled when he saw luke and Kathy. Kathy was in Luke's arms and Luke was holding her tight. Amanda had finily calmed down and she went to sleep.

Daisy smiled at Kathy and Luke while she stroked her sleeping daughters hair.

Kathy snuggled in and she fell a sleep also.

MEANWHILE AT THE long house..

They were getting vistors. Marcus and his Men. and they were looking for Kathy and when they couldn't find Kathy. he looked at his men and said bring them with us we will forse Kathleen to come to us. and then they left.

IN KITT....

Michael parked KITT in a hotel parking lot. and he woke up Daisy and said sweetheart we are here .and he picked up Amanda. and Daisy got out of KITT. K athy and Luke got out and they rented a room and they went to sleep...

NEXT MORNING.....

Kathy, Michael, Luke and Daisy and Amanda.were getting in KITT when Kathy's cell rings and she answers it and it was Marcus, Kathy said what do you want? Marcus said I have someone here that would like to saw hi. and then she heard her father's voice. and she said Dad. Michael looked at her. Kathy said Dad Randy said Kathleen, don't worry about us you stay safe that is all we care about. and then Marcus gets on the phone and said meet me at your parents house in 3 hours or you will never see them again. Oh and Kathleen no tricks. and then he hung up...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.