Duke and Long

Michael got up and he took his sister in his arms and said Sorry, Kathy looked at him and said Thanks Bro. But I want to remember her as a happy time not a sad time. she was and is Luke and My Daughter. Luke smiled and said She sure is. Kathy looked at them and said she is buried at the cemertery were we buried Mike. (LOOKING AT MICHAEL WITH A SMILE) we buried her right next to her Uncle. Mom took it hard. and that's when I went in to Undercover work. I guess I wanted to forget who I was. and that was the way to do it.

Michael got up and he took his sister in his arms and said Sorry, Kathy looked at him and said Thanks Bro. But I want to remember her as a happy time not a sad time. she was and is Luke and My Daughter. Luke smiled and said She sure is. Kathy looked at them and said she is buried at the cemertery were we buried Mike. (LOOKING AT MICHAEL WITH A SMILE) we buried her right next to her Uncle. Mom took it hard. and that's when I went in to Undercover work. I guess I wanted to forget who I was. and that was the way to do it.

Luke nodded and then glanced at Daisy and sighed.

Luke said Kath, lets go to the cemotery I want to say Hello and Good-bye to my daughter. Kathy smiled and said Ok. She looked at Michael and Daisy and said if you want to come you can but you don't have to.

Michael said "I think Daisy thinks your upset at her because she has Amanda and you never got the chance to be a mom like her."

Kathy looked at Daisy and she walked over to her and hugged her and said I don't hate you because Amanda Survied and Linda didn't I Love Amanda.Luke and I will have children.at least I hope. Luke smiles and said Ya, and then he went to Kathy and then Luke said Lets go sweetheart.

Daisy said "Thanks Kath..I wanna tell my neice i love her too, and i wanna tell her good bye...it'll do me some good."

Kathy smiled and said well lets go. and they left and got in KITT and headed for the cemtery.

AT THE CEMTERY

Kathy lead the way to Linda's grave.and she sat on the bench and Luke sat beside her and Kathy smiled and said Well Baby, Here is your Daddy, Sorry it took me so long to get him here. but I was hurting and Hiding. well here he is along with your Aunt Daisy and (WHISPERS) Uncle Michael.

Kathy smiled and said well lets go. and they left and got in KITT and headed for the cemtery.

AT THE CEMTERY

Kathy lead the way to Linda's grave.and she sat on the bench and Luke sat beside her and Kathy smiled and said Well Baby, Here is your Daddy, Sorry it took me so long to get him here. but I was hurting and Hiding. well here he is along with your Aunt Daisy and (WHISPERS) Uncle Michael.

Daisy smiles "Hey Linda...you have a cousin, her names Amanda..you'd love her..she'd be the same age as you.."

Luke was quite for a minute and Kathy looked at him and she saw a teir run down his cheek. and then he said(looking down at the gravestone) Hay Baby, this is Your Daddy, I just want to say that I love you,(He stopped) He walked away. Kathy followed him. she cought up to him and he looked at her and said Sorry Kath, I can't. and he walked away. Kathy just stood there and watched him go. and she started to cry.

Luke was quite for a minute and Kathy looked at him and she saw a teir run down his cheek. and then he said(looking down at the gravestone) Hay Baby, this is Your Daddy, I just want to say that I love you,(He stopped) He walked away. Kathy followed him. she cought up to him and he looked at her and said Sorry Kath, I can't. and he walked away. Kathy just stood there and watched him go. and she started to cry.

Daisy looked at Luke and sighed.

Michael walked over to his sister and said he will be all right he just needs time to accept this. Kathy smiled and sid I know. I just hope that he doesn't do what I did. Michael said he has you, me and Daisy to come to and talk when he is ready. Kathy looked at him and smiled and said you are right.

MEANWHILE

Luke was walking and he stopped at a park and he sat down on a bench and he looked at the picture of Kathy and Linda and he heard a little voice say mister could you please hand me my dolly. and Luke looked and he saw a Doll laying right beside him and he smiled and picked up the doll and handed it to her. and she said Thank you and ran off to play. and he pictured a little girl with long dark hair and blue eyes playing with her and he smiled.

Michael walked over to his sister and said he will be all right he just needs time to accept this. Kathy smiled and sid I know. I just hope that he doesn't do what I did. Michael said he has you, me and Daisy to come to and talk when he is ready. Kathy looked at him and smiled and said you are right.

MEANWHILE

Luke was walking and he stopped at a park and he sat down on a bench and he looked at the picture of Kathy and Linda and he heard a little voice say mister could you please hand me my dolly. and Luke looked and he saw a Doll laying right beside him and he smiled and picked up the doll and handed it to her. and she said Thank you and ran off to play. and he pictured a little girl with long dark hair and blue eyes playing with her and he smiled.

Daisy picked up Amanda, she was determined now to not let anything happen to her daughter, she'd teach her what her cousins and taught her to defend her self when Amanda got older, she wouldn't take any chances.

Kathy walked to the park and she saw Luke sitting on the bench watching the little ones play. Kathy smiled and she walked over to him and she touched him on the shoulder. Luke looked at her and he smiled and he touched her hand. and asked her to sit with him. Kathy did. Luke looked at her and said Sorry, Sweetheart. Kathy smiled and said Luke you don't need to be sorry for how you were feeling. I felt the same way when our daughter died. I didn't have anyone to talk to. Luke looked at her and said you were wrong there Sweetheart you had and still have Me. Kathy said I know that now. and he took her in his arms.

Then they saw KITT.

His door opened and Michael Got out and said Need a ride. Luke and Kathy just smiled and then they got in KITT.

They headed for the Long House so Amanda could spend some time with her grandparents while she was in Chicago.

Kathy walked to the park and she saw Luke sitting on the bench watching the little ones play. Kathy smiled and she walked over to him and she touched him on the shoulder. Luke looked at her and he smiled and he touched her hand. and asked her to sit with him. Kathy did. Luke looked at her and said Sorry, Sweetheart. Kathy smiled and said Luke you don't need to be sorry for how you were feeling. I felt the same way when our daughter died. I didn't have anyone to talk to. Luke looked at her and said you were wrong there Sweetheart you had and still have Me. Kathy said I know that now. and he took her in his arms.

Then they saw KITT.

His door opened and Michael Got out and said Need a ride. Luke and Kathy just smiled and then they got in KITT.

They headed for the Long House so Amanda could spend some time with her grandparents while she was in Chicago.

Daisy was still worried about everything, she looked at the engagement ring Michael gave her.

They went into the Long House and Linda walked over to Kathy and said Kathleen we Just remembered what day it is today and she hugged her daughter and Then Linda Hugged Luke. Kathy smiles and said Mom I told Lukeabout Linda Rose. and Linda amiled. And then Amanda said Grammy. and Linda picked up her graddaughter. and she looked at Daisy and said Thanks for Letting us have her for the day.

They went into the Long House and Linda walked over to Kathy and said Kathleen we Just remembered what day it is today and she hugged her daughter and Then Linda Hugged Luke. Kathy smiles and said Mom I told Lukeabout Linda Rose. and Linda amiled. And then Amanda said Grammy. and Linda picked up her graddaughter. and she looked at Daisy and said Thanks for Letting us have her for the day.

Daisy smiled "Anytime."

Kathy said Mom we have a wedding to plan after all it's only 3 weeks away. and Linda said and Kathy said Our Flower girl is Amanda. Luke's best Man is His cousin Bo, The Ushers are Michael, Judd, Coy and Vance. Daisy is My Matron of Honor,Carol, Lisa , Abby, and Tracy are the brides Maids. and that is all we got(looking at Luke ) right Baby. Luke smiled and said Yes Sweetheart. Putting his arm around her waist. Randy smiles and said He is all ready acting like a husband. and Michael, Luke and Randy all smile.

Kathy said Mom we have a wedding to plan after all it's only 3 weeks away. and Linda said and Kathy said Our Flower girl is Amanda. Luke's best Man is His cousin Bo, The Ushers are Michael, Judd, Coy and Vance. Daisy is My Matron of Honor,Carol, Lisa , Abby, and Tracy are the brides Maids. and that is all we got(looking at Luke ) right Baby. Luke smiled and said Yes Sweetheart. Putting his arm around her waist. Randy smiles and said He is all ready acting like a husband. and Michael, Luke and Randy all smile.

Daisy smiled.

Kathy gave them a look. and then Luke said Sweetheart lets go for a walk> Kathy smiled and aid Sure. and they Left.

As they were walking down the road She looked at Luke and said I see Mikey and I as Kids running up and down this road. Riding Our Bikes and then Later driving. and I remember once he had a girlfriend and her and I didn't get along at all. Oh she was all nice when Mike was around but when he wan't she wasn't. I rmember once she cornred me in school and he tried to beat me up. but it didn't work I beat the crap out of her Oh Luke it felt so Good. and Luke said I bet. It did. Luke smiled. Kathy contuned and when Mike found out about the fight he broke it off with her. He said if you are going to date me you need to get along with my sister.

I miss taling to him like that. Luke said Kath you still can.he is in the house. Kathy said Ya But Not in front of anyone he is suppose to be dead remember. Luke said Kath, Ya I know but you still have him. even though you can share him with your parents.

MEANWHILE IN Tennessee..

A woman in a wheel Chair was watching the News and she saw about Marcus Johnson and his what and what they did and then she said it's about time they go to Jail and then she see a shot of Luke on the Tv and she said it can't be. and she called her Husband Kevin to the Tv and she said look and he looked and said That Looks Like Your Son Luke. Rose What do you want to do? Rose looked at her husband and said I don't know. he thinks I'm dead. Maybe I should leave it that way.

Kathy gave them a look. and then Luke said Sweetheart lets go for a walk> Kathy smiled and aid Sure. and they Left.

As they were walking down the road She looked at Luke and said I see Mikey and I as Kids running up and down this road. Riding Our Bikes and then Later driving. and I remember once he had a girlfriend and her and I didn't get along at all. Oh she was all nice when Mike was around but when he wan't she wasn't. I rmember once she cornred me in school and he tried to beat me up. but it didn't work I beat the crap out of her Oh Luke it felt so Good. and Luke said I bet. It did. Luke smiled. Kathy contuned and when Mike found out about the fight he broke it off with her. He said if you are going to date me you need to get along with my sister.

I miss taling to him like that. Luke said Kath you still can.he is in the house. Kathy said Ya But Not in front of anyone he is suppose to be dead remember. Luke said Kath, Ya I know but you still have him. even though you can share him with your parents.

MEANWHILE IN Tennessee..

A woman in a wheel Chair was watching the News and she saw about Marcus Johnson and his what and what they did and then she said it's about time they go to Jail and then she see a shot of Luke on the Tv and she said it can't be. and she called her Husband Kevin to the Tv and she said look and he looked and said That Looks Like Your Son Luke. Rose What do you want to do? Rose looked at her husband and said I don't know. he thinks I'm dead. Maybe I should leave it that way.

Luke stared up at the sky thinking.

Kathy said Luke, are you all right? Luke smiled and said I'm fine . Just thinking about my mother. Kathy smild and said what do you remember of her? Luke smiled and said I remember she use to sing to me when I was scared and her voice calmed me. I was 2 when her and my father died. and I went to live with Uncle Jesse and Aunt Leventa. I remeber Something was amiss before. but I don't remember anything before or After the accident.

Kathy said Luke, are you all right? Luke smiled and said I'm fine . Just thinking about my mother. Kathy smild and said what do you remember of her? Luke smiled and said I remember she use to sing to me when I was scared and her voice calmed me. I was 2 when her and my father died. and I went to live with Uncle Jesse and Aunt Leventa. I remeber Something was amiss before. but I don't remember anything before or After the accident.

Kathy said "Then you met Daisy and Bo."

Luke Looked at her and said Ya, I meet Bo and Daisy Then. But Things wasn't easy. I remember crying at night for my mother and Uncle Jese would come in the room and confort me and he said It hurt right now but soon the hurt will die down and then Go away but you will never forget them. and he wa right I never forgot them they are in my heart.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.