Please look at this

Elly May Duke

That's a bummer that no one has said anything on other sites. Sometimes people don't know what to say or how to say it or too lazy to say anything at all. I don't know. I know I don't get a lot, if any at all, on my fanfics that I submit. At least my Dukes ones. I have a Numb3rs fic on fanfic.net that I have people commented on (there is a link to do the comments on though as well) and not all of it is positive :(. But I did like your drawings and am thankful that you shared them with us.

With fanfics...the people on FanFiction.net can be harsh...there's nothing wrong with your writing style Garrett, it's very distinguished.

The same thing goes for art...Deviantart.com is a place where people are harsh on your styles of art.... Ive got an account on both so, I would know.

People think that when they're rude about giving criticsm, that it's called "constructive criticsm" when it's not, it's pessimistic criticsm...

Listen to me you guys, If you like what you've done, then it doesn't matter what others think. It's what lies within your heart that counts. Words are just that; words. They mean nothing, have no action.

There's always going to be someone that your piece of art or writing isn't going to please, and to be honest, they need to get the stick out of their a**es and get over themsevles.

With fanfics...the people on FanFiction.net can be harsh...there's nothing wrong with your writing style Garrett, it's very distinguished.

The same thing goes for art...Deviantart.com is a place where people are harsh on your styles of art.... Ive got an account on both so, I would know.

People think that when they're rude about giving criticsm, that it's called "constructive criticsm" when it's not, it's pessimistic criticsm...

Listen to me you guys, If you like what you've done, then it doesn't matter what others think. It's what lies within your heart that counts. Words are just that; words. They mean nothing, have no action.

There's always going to be someone that your piece of art or writing isn't going to please, and to be honest, they need to get the stick out of their a**es and get over themsevles.

LOL I agree...I don't draw cause I can't but my dad is Mister Artist...and so I stick to writing...in fact I have a story right now on here lol... but Lori is right.