Boss Hughie Hogg ?

We all remember from the first Dukes reunion movie Rosco became Boss, Would anyone out there like to see Hughie as Boss ? If They make another reunion movie, I would even though I'd love to pound the hay out of him for what he did to the Duke's in the past it seems fit the Hughie should become Hazzard's new Boss. What are y'alls thoughts about this ?

We all remember from the first Dukes reunion movie Rosco became Boss, Would anyone out there like to see Hughie as Boss ? If They make another reunion movie, I would even though I'd love to pound the hay out of him for what he did to the Duke's in the past it seems fit the Hughie should become Hazzard's new Boss. What are y'alls thoughts about this ?

sorry cuz im dissagreein

im not a Hughie fan...couldnt see him as Boss

Hughie as Boss? *Shudders at the thought* It has been a long while since I seen an ep with him in it, but if memory is correct, I always thought of his worse than ol' JD Hogg. I think we're better off with JD or Rosco as Boss. At least we know what the rest of Hazzard is up against with them. But Hughie? *Shudders* ;)

Hughie as Boss? *Shudders at the thought* It has been a long while since I seen an ep with him in it, but if memory is correct, I always thought of his worse than ol' JD Hogg. I think we're better off with JD or Rosco as Boss. At least we know what the rest of Hazzard is up against with them. But Hughie? *Shudders* ;)

THANK YOU

but i dont want my cousin down there to get mad at me

lol im torn between wantin to agree with you but i dont wanna lose my cousin

though Garrett your like my other cuz lol

but i am not a Hughie fan lol

Get mad at you for voicing your opinion? Then let him be mad ;) he'll get over it...I hope. LOL.

Yeah...never was and never will be a Hughie fan. Boss and Rosco are the best in my book...maybe not the most honest and well liked people in Hazzard. But the show wouldn't be the same without them...and neither would Hazzard.

Get mad at you for voicing your opinion? Then let him be mad ;) he'll get over it...I hope. LOL.

Yeah...never was and never will be a Hughie fan. Boss and Rosco are the best in my book...maybe not the most honest and well liked people in Hazzard. But the show wouldn't be the same without them...and neither would Hazzard.

"the only honest law man is Enos" in the words of Jesse Duke lol

and lol i know Bo wouldnt be mad lol its just me shootin off my mouth again

Y'all are telling me You wouldn't give Hughie the benefit of the doubt ? Surely Jesse would give Hughie a chance, The Dukes would keep and eye on him and how do y'all know ol' hughie hasn't seen the light and changed the era of his ways ? I know he was terrible in the past but that was then this is now, surely you could give him one chance ?

Y'all are telling me You wouldn't give Hughie the benefit of the doubt ? Surely Jesse would give Hughie a chance, The Dukes would keep and eye on him and how do y'all know ol' hughie hasn't seen the light and changed the era of his ways ? I know he was terrible in the past but that was then this is now, surely you could give him one chance ?

okay, okayyyyyyyyyyyyy

cuz im gonna have to agree with ya lol

maybe...maybe just one chance

*hides behind Enos as she enters the court house and sees Hughie*

The Dukes keep an eye on ol' Hughie if given a second chance? I think the Dukes have too much other important things to do and worry about than have to continieously babysit Hughie to make sure he has changed as you claim he has. Such as the farm, racing, and cars. They don't need Hughie to interfere with that...I agree with Roger. I'd much have ol' Boss and Rosco in office/ for law than Hughie. Hughie needs to be locked up tight so he can't do any more harm to anyone else. ;) But hey...that'd make for an interesting and fun fan-fic to write for you. That all is just my opinion, don't let it get your way...I'd much see Hazzard remain the same with Hogg and Coltrane as the law. :)