I was wondering about The Boars Nest

BoDuke80

For quite some time now I've been wondering why anybody hasn't built a real life Boars nest somwhere in the south. A place like Conyers Georgia or near that location where Dukes started would be the ideal location for it . I think it would be awesome if some fans got together to build one. Maybe one day....

For quite some time now I've been wondering why anybody hasn't built a real life Boars nest somwhere in the south. A place like Conyers Georgia or near that location where Dukes started would be the ideal location for it . I think it would be awesome if some fans got together to build one. Maybe one day....

I live in Covington so if you ever decide to do it let me know.:D

That's a great idea. I'm not one to go to bars but if there was ever a Boar's Nest around where I live, I'd become a regular customer (even though I'd just drink buttermilk like Enos...LOL)

I wonder if part of the problem might be a lawsuit from Warner Brothers. I suppose they'd want part of the profit.

Edited by RogerDuke

Dunno if this counts or not but here in Hazard, they use to have Boss Hogg's corner. They would have contests for the women to see who's appearance was more like daisy's, same for the men as well.

It's not the Boar's Nest, but hey it's still Dukes.

They also have a bar that's actually named Dukes...or Dukes of Hazard? I think it's just Dukes though.

I really envy you Lori. It must be awesome living in Hazard.

Maybe us folks on the HazzardNet can't live in Hazard but it's nice to know we have a friend who's a true Hazardite.

yeah... i havent seen a Boars Nest in the Lone Star State, the closest ive seen is a VFW... any way ive seen a few General Lees now and then though

My cousin's family who lives up the holler from me has a general lee....and I want it soooo bad. It needs a new paint job...well...new everything actually lol.

Well Rog, the way times are as of now, it wouldn't pay to live down here.

i agree... id love to have one General i saw but way to expenisive and im poor lol

but back on topic...again idk about the Boars Nest if i ever get the chance ill got down there and check it out