Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "what?! theres no way, im not even having contractions! and my water hasent broken!"

The Docter Says "It's early but were going to admit you and transfer you to maternity and well just wait as well and listen what's your husband's number we can call him for ya as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The Docter Says "It's early but were going to admit you and transfer you to maternity and well just wait as well and listen what's your husband's number we can call him for ya as well."

Daisy gave the doctor the number and said "weres my sisters" just then Cosmos walked in the room and looked at her

Daisy gave the doctor the number and said "weres my sisters" just then Cosmos walked in the room and looked at her

Julie was there and Callie was there as well she had left the boys with Ms. Lulu and she had came to see about Daisy and Callie Says "Hi there Daisy, and Cosmos so you finally came around remembered you had three sisters as well now. What was it guilt kicking in now as well? What it's going to take for you to return a call to Ashley now her almost dying now."

Julie was there and Callie was there as well she had left the boys with Ms. Lulu and she had came to see about Daisy and Callie Says "Hi there Daisy, and Cosmos so you finally came around remembered you had three sisters as well now. What was it guilt kicking in now as well? What it's going to take for you to return a call to Ashley now her almost dying now."

Daisy cringed at a contraction "get Cosmos outta here"

Daisy calmed down but another wave hit her "Julie please"

Cosmos waited in the waiting room and Julie was helping Daisy because Enos was here and she's been through this three time herself and she was keeping her sister calm right now as well.

soon Rosco came in "were are my daughters?"

Cosmos Says "Well Julie is coaching Daisy and Callie is with her as well and Dad why don't they like me right now as well it's what Callie had said that makes me wander what I did to them as well."

Rosco said "what is Julie coachin Daisy for?"

Cosmos Says "Because they can't seem to find Enos right now he went out on a call according to Cletus and by the way Amanda is pregnant after all that's why Cletus is here but he just left to back him up as well."

Cue LizzyJckson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Cosmos Says "Dad I've called Ashley and she just won't talk to me anymore I don't know how to make up for the way I treated her right now as well."

Rosco just shook his head and went in Daisys room and Daisy said "dad.. your here.. oh my god were is Enos and why wont they give me a epidural"

Rosco just shook his head and went in Daisys room and Daisy said "dad.. your here.. oh my god were is Enos and why wont they give me a epidural"

Julie Says "Yeah we don't understand why either as well! Why did I become a CSI instead of a docter now Dad. Did you notice how much Ashley's husband looks like Bo and Jesse right now as well? He loves that 2006 Dodge Charger of his and well I can't say nothing againist but please a real Charger doesn't have four doors now Dad."

Julie Says "Yeah we don't understand why either as well! Why did I become a CSI instead of a docter now Dad. Did you notice how much Ashley's husband looks like Bo and Jesse right now as well? He loves that 2006 Dodge Charger of his and well I can't say nothing againist but please a real Charger doesn't have four doors now Dad."

Daisy sighed "why wont this go faster"

Rosco went over to Daisy and took her hand "its gonna be okay"

Daisy sighed "why wont this go faster"

Rosco went over to Daisy and took her hand "its gonna be okay"

Julie Says "Well sometimes Labor goes fast and sometimes it take a while now as well. And Daisy have you thought about what the docter said about getting your tubes tied now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.