Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "im goin with ya"

Julie Says "Well okay and Nurse we'll be in Elizabeth Duke's room if you need us right now as well and take care of Amanda now as well."

The Nurse Says "Mrs. Knight and Mrs. Strait it seems that Mrs. Hogg's husband is with her right now and happy as ever right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "Well okay and Nurse we'll be in Elizabeth Duke's room if you need us right now as well and take care of Amanda now as well."

The Nurse Says "Mrs. Knight and Mrs. Strait it seems that Mrs. Hogg's husband is with her right now and happy as ever right now as well."

Daisy nodds and smiles at the nurse "i see your carrying one your self, ive had my share of kids miss, it hurts but its worth it" and Julie and Daisy got to Lizzys room

Daisy nodds and smiles at the nurse "i see your carrying one your self, ive had my share of kids miss, it hurts but its worth it" and Julie and Daisy got to Lizzys room

The Nurse Smiles and Says "My second baby allreadry and I don't want to know what am I having either I heard all of you talking a few nights ago and well I want to be surprized this time around. Yeah my husband is Jason Beaudry right now he's really nice as well."

The Nurse Smiles and Says "My second baby allreadry and I don't want to know what am I having either I heard all of you talking a few nights ago and well I want to be surprized this time around. Yeah my husband is Jason Beaudry right now he's really nice as well."

Daisy said "good luck"

Daisy said "good luck"

Julie looks and Says "Wait a minute your husband is Jason Beaudry he was going to Marry my daughter and was hitting her and tried to take her money instead how does he treat you then."

Daisy said "certaintly not something anyone expected but were all happy for ya"

Julie Says "Yeah but her and Matt was fullterm now and healthy only Angel was fullterm Faith, Hope and Christopher were all early for me now Daisy."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.