Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy nodded

Julie Says "Oh Lizzy girls are such fun and did you hear that Jolene is expecting my brother's twins and Amanda is pregnant as well and this ought to be interseting for her father now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy thought about what the doctor said a few days ago "i am.. i forgot, sorry bout that i just got caught up, but yeah im pregnant again"

Julie Says "Well Dad's Christmas Gift list keeps getting bigger apparently and I'm happy for you as well. Hey I have some boy stuff and some girl stuff if you want it Daisy."

Daisy said "thanks, i just wonder how far along i am.. im having false labor"

Julie looked and Says " well maybe you should find out then and look at sweet little Christopher he's giving his daddy a hard time with the girls it was me they gave a hard time to now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukewXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie looked and Says " well maybe you should find out then and look at sweet little Christopher he's giving his daddy a hard time with the girls it was me they gave a hard time to now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukewXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy nodds and goes to find a doctor and when she finds one she says "could you possibly tell me how far along i am" she didnt know that false labor wasnt actually false labor for her

Daisy nodds and goes to find a doctor and when she finds one she says "could you possibly tell me how far along i am" she didnt know that false labor wasnt actually false labor for her

The Docter Says "Well we could do a emergency ultrasound Deputy as well." Daisy had forgotten she hadn't changed yet from her uniform as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.