Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Mark glared "just why is that"

Jesse Says "Well Clay got nervous and well she was there, and Julie fainted and well they tricked me and I don't know what Daisy and Callie did now but my family is a little scared of needles to say the least now Mark. And I think she came chasing me down as well she couldn't get enough of me now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Jesse Says "Well Clay got nervous and well she was there, and Julie fainted and well they tricked me and I don't know what Daisy and Callie did now but my family is a little scared of needles to say the least now Mark. And I think she came chasing me down as well she couldn't get enough of me now."

Mark laughed

Mark said "okay wow"

Jesse Says "Now come on I'm not that good looking now Honey. And don't we have a ultrasound appointment in a few minutes as well. You know four years ago everybody waa teasing I was the only sibling that didn't have a set of twins yet."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae duke

Jesse Says "Now come on I'm not that good looking now Honey. And don't we have a ultrasound appointment in a few minutes as well. You know four years ago everybody waa teasing I was the only sibling that didn't have a set of twins yet."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae duke

Jolene smiles "lets go, and well who knows we just may have twins"

Jolene smiles "lets go, and well who knows we just may have twins"

Jesse and Jolene go for the ultrasound and a little while later it's done and they have the screen and it's pointed out two babies and Jolene faints and Jesse has to have somebody revive her as well.

Jesse Says "Were having twins this is great!"

Jesse and Jolene go for the ultrasound and a little while later it's done and they have the screen and it's pointed out two babies and Jolene faints and Jesse has to have somebody revive her as well.

Jesse Says "Were having twins this is great!"

Jolene says "oh wow, twins!"

Jolene said "no"

Jesse Says "Wait a minute I need to call my brother and gloat a little you don't mind do you now Jolene I'll help you first as well."

A Little while later Jesse gets Bo on his cellphone and Says "Bo guess what Jolene is having twins I'm so excited right now as well."

Jesse Says "Wait a minute I need to call my brother and gloat a little you don't mind do you now Jolene I'll help you first as well."

A Little while later Jesse gets Bo on his cellphone and Says "Bo guess what Jolene is having twins I'm so excited right now as well."

Bo says "good for you" hangs up after that

he then calls Daisy and Daisy picks up her phone "hello this is Daisy Strate"

Jesse Says "Me and Jolene are expecting Twins and were coming tomorrow to visit as well how is everybody doing as well."

Daisy said "everyones fine here Jess" and hangs up

Jesse goes and calls Julie and She Says "Well that's great, and my Grandson Nathaniel gets seizures and so Angelica and now Angel can't even go back to school now and so see you tomorrow and congrulations on the twins as well." Jesse thinks to himself now Callie can't have the same feeling towards him and Julie, Bo and Daisy has right now as well.

Jesse goes and calls Julie and She Says "Well that's great, and my Grandson Nathaniel gets seizures and so Angelica and now Angel can't even go back to school now and so see you tomorrow and congrulations on the twins as well." Jesse thinks to himself now Callie can't have the same feeling towards him and Julie, Bo and Daisy has right now as well.

But Callie does

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.