Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Amanda said "Okay"

After a while Matt was back to pick up Ashley and he Says "Let's get the kids and go back home and we really need to talk I'm sorry you want to be a deputy go right ahead but what we both want it risky now as well Ashley."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

After a while Matt was back to pick up Ashley and he Says "Let's get the kids and go back home and we really need to talk I'm sorry you want to be a deputy go right ahead but what we both want it risky now as well Ashley."

Ashley said "Yeah..and thats why im not gonna do it"

Ashley said "Matt..please don't race...PLEASE"

Matt Says "Ashley listen I haven't even signed the contract yet if you want you come down the garage and they will show you all of the safety features those cars are safer than a public bus now."

Matt Says "Ashley listen I haven't even signed the contract yet if you want you come down the garage and they will show you all of the safety features those cars are safer than a public bus now."

Ashley said "Then don't sign them at all...o-or...I'll be gone when I get out of here"

Ashley said "Then don't sign them at all...o-or...I'll be gone when I get out of here"

Matt Says "Allright I will put it on hold, but honey I need a better job what should I do about that we need more money were barely getting by Ashley."

Matt Says "Allright I will put it on hold, but honey I need a better job what should I do about that we need more money were barely getting by Ashley."

Ashley said "Racings not the answer....theres other jobs out there...don't put it on hold...don't do it at all..please..we can find some other option"

Ashley said "You can work with Clay and Cooter"

Matt Says "That sounds nice but what about when Brian comes back in three months what about him Ashley you know everytime something gets rough we run in the opposite direction now. We got talk them through and get through them as well."

Matt Says "That sounds nice but what about when Brian comes back in three months what about him Ashley you know everytime something gets rough we run in the opposite direction now. We got talk them through and get through them as well."

Ashley said "Don't worry about Brian"

Matt Says "I heard he's changed over the years, the one that worry's me in Angel, Clay and Molly father that Jimmy Dasani the way he looked at you Ashley."

Ashley said "I don't care and you need to let that go!"

Clay came in with Sam and Clay said "Don't talk about my dad... EVER"

Ashley said "I don't care and you need to let that go!"

Clay came in with Sam and Clay said "Don't talk about my dad... EVER"

Matt Says "Listen Clay I didn't mean anything by it but Vidalia and Josh will have to go through what your going through as well and especially Josh when he gets older as well."

Matt Says "Listen Clay I didn't mean anything by it but Vidalia and Josh will have to go through what your going through as well and especially Josh when he gets older as well."

Clay said "Whatever...and don't change the subject"

Sam said "Sorry ya'll...he hasn't had much sleep..neither of us have"

Clay said "Whatever...and don't change the subject"

Sam said "Sorry ya'll...he hasn't had much sleep..neither of us have"

Matt Says "Clay were family right now and well Amanda still hasn't warmed up to me yet and it's been four years allreadry. Were cousins and we shouldn't be fighting right now Uncle Jesse once told Angel and Salena something like that now."

Matt Says "Clay were family right now and well Amanda still hasn't warmed up to me yet and it's been four years allreadry. Were cousins and we shouldn't be fighting right now Uncle Jesse once told Angel and Salena something like that now."

Clay sighes "I know..it'ts just...I've got four kids...I'm lost...I don't know how Mom and Dad does it"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.