Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said honestly since both friends since the day they became best friends that they would always be honest with each other "No they won't hate you, you will with my help just have to explain all this....i don't know how i'll help...everyone hates me"

"No one hates you Daisy. You're family I just...I want you there when we tell them." Lizzy says.

Salena had gotten her father to watche he twins so she could atten the very first karoake night at the Boars Nest and she was nursing a Root Beer she hasn't drank since that night with Josh. She always got root beer because it was the sweetest pop she knew and it coated her throat for singing and a better voice as well. She had gotten tired of of the bad versions of various Reba McEntire song there was "Can't Even Get The Blues No More", Fancy, The Night The Lights Went Out in Georgia". She signed up for "Why Do We Want (What We Knog We Can't Have) and got up and did a rocking verison she understood the song and felt it described her life perfectly as well. She finished and the rowdy crowd love she even used her cousin's name by accident and the crowd just loved her as well. But they didn't want her to leave so she sang "I'm a Woman" and the crowd just that as well. She looks and asked is they wanted more and went and song a she had wrote called "Hazzard Is My Hometown". The Still loved her and kept clapping as well she sang another after take a break for her inhaler and sang "Whoever's Watchin" and What Salena Duke didn't know that Ms. Reba McEntire was there and just loving and figuring she was Salena Duncan the daughter of the late Anita Blackwell as well. Salena noticed that crowd still didn't want her to leave as well so she picked another called "Does He Love You" and Reba came up and up and Says "Now that is a duet and I hope you don't mind but I going to join in singing my smash hit and you down there quit undressing I see you down there as well." Salena Says "I don't mind and wow your fast to speak up Ms. Reba now I didn't even notice him down there now as well." Salena and Reba sang and just loved and Reba looks and Says "Oh you want her to sing another one well what about "Muddy Mississippi" do you know that one Salena."

Salena Says "Do I know it one of my favorite songs of yours Ms. Reba now I would be honored as well." There was a reporter from Country Weekly writing a story of a lifetime now Anita Blackwell's Daughter and Reba singing together now a little country bar this is going to make her editor happy now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Salena had gotten her father to watche he twins so she could atten the very first karoake night at the Boars Nest and she was nursing a Root Beer she hasn't drank since that night with Josh. She always got root beer because it was the sweetest pop she knew and it coated her throat for singing and a better voice as well. She had gotten tired of of the bad versions of various Reba McEntire song there was "Can't Even Get The Blues No More", Fancy, The Night The Lights Went Out in Georgia". She signed up for "Why Do We Want (What We Knog We Can't Have) and got up and did a rocking verison she understood the song and felt it described her life perfectly as well. She finished and the rowdy crowd love she even used her cousin's name by accident and the crowd just loved her as well. But they didn't want her to leave so she sang "I'm a Woman" and the crowd just that as well. She looks and asked is they wanted more and went and song a she had wrote called "Hazzard Is My Hometown". The Still loved her and kept clapping as well she sang another after take a break for her inhaler and sang "Whoever's Watchin" and What Salena Duke didn't know that Ms. Reba McEntire was there and just loving and figuring she was Salena Duncan the daughter of the late Anita Blackwell as well. Salena noticed that crowd still didn't want her to leave as well so she picked another called "Does He Love You" and Reba came up and up and Says "Now that is a duet and I hope you don't mind but I going to join in singing my smash hit and you down there quit undressing I see you down there as well." Salena Says "I don't mind and wow your fast to speak up Ms. Reba now I didn't even notice him down there now as well." Salena and Reba sang and just loved and Reba looks and Says "Oh you want her to sing another one well what about "Muddy Mississippi" do you know that one Salena."

Salena Says "Do I know it one of my favorite songs of yours Ms. Reba now I would be honored as well." There was a reporter from Country Weekly writing a story of a lifetime now Anita Blackwell's Daughter and Reba singing together now a little country bar this is going to make her editor happy now as well."

After a while Salena went home she never did finish the Root Beer and was just amazed by talking with Ms. McEntire and the amazing offer she had just received as well.

Meanwhile Bo is explaining to Cassidy that guy that helped her out but they both got caught is her half-brother and his mother is Lizzy. He tells her the whole thing and how he didn't know about the kids existance and she was amazed and was telling him how much he looked like the two of them as well. Meanwhile Bo and Lizzy's son was awake again and still didn't know who he was and looked at his bracelet and Says "I wish I could know this is me but right now I'm not sure myself don't even know how I got here as well."

A Nurse looks and explains why he can't remember anything as well and asks if he has any questions for her.

After a while Salena went home she never did finish the Root Beer and was just amazed by talking with Ms. McEntire and the amazing offer she had just received as well.

Meanwhile Bo is explaining to Cassidy that guy that helped her out but they both got caught is her half-brother and his mother is Lizzy. He tells her the whole thing and how he didn't know about the kids existance and she was amazed and was telling him how much he looked like the two of them as well. Meanwhile Bo and Lizzy's son was awake again and still didn't know who he was and looked at his bracelet and Says "I wish I could know this is me but right now I'm not sure myself don't even know how I got here as well."

A Nurse looks and explains why he can't remember anything as well and asks if he has any questions for her.

Lizzy stood in the background watching Cassidy's responses as Bo explained it to her then felt a hand on her shoulder.

Lizzy stood in the background watching Cassidy's responses as Bo explained it to her then felt a hand on her shoulder.

Cassidy Says "Aunt Lizzy wow he got me out of there and they figured out we was related I still don't know how they got me out of the hospital without raising a eyebrow. I really am thinking about quitting the council it's not worth it right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukexenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Cassidy Says "Aunt Lizzy wow he got out of there and they figured out we was related I still don't know how they got me out of the hospital without raising a eyebrow. I really am thinking about quitting the council it's not worth it right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukexenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"Don't give it up without seriously thinking it over. It would mean that he's won. Don't give Alex that satisfaction." Lizzy says then turns around to see the woman behind her.

"Don't give it up without seriously thinking it over. It would mean that he's won. Don't give Alex that satisfaction." Lizzy says then turns around to see the woman behind her.

Salena looks and Says "Mom, I met Reba tonight at the Karoake thing at the Boars Nest had a Root Beer didn't even get a chance to finish once I was on stage I sang six songs and one duet with Reba herself she is urging to give the music business one more chance she said that I gave up to easily and that with how I can write, perform and play the guitar that I am a triple threat right now as well."

Cassidy Says "I won't but I think I am going to ask Boss is Doug can take over while I am on Bedrest now as well."

Salena looks and Says "Mom, I met Reba tonight at the Karoake thing at the Boars Nest had a Root Beer didn't even get a chance to finish once I was on stage I sang six songs and one duet with Reba herself she is urging to give the music business one more chance she said that I gave up to easily and that with how I can write, perform and play the guitar that I am a triple threat right now as well."

Cassidy Says "I won't but I think I am going to ask Boss is Doug can take over while I am on Bedrest now as well."

"Yeah and what about your children? You have two four-year-olds and a perfect job waiting for you in Austin. One that is going to take care of both you and your boys. Can you just give that up for something you don't know where it's heading?" Lizzy asks.

"Yeah and what about your children? You have two four-year-olds and a perfect job waiting for you in Austin. One that is going to take care of both you and your boys. Can you just give that up for something you don't know where it's heading?" Lizzy asks.

Salena Says "I have a whole notebook of songs wrote I could just send them to Reba and have her publish them under her starstruck thing and rake in the money and take the job in Austin, Texas as well. Even wrote one about you Mom and who is this brother of Cassidy that risked life and limb to get her away from Alex and how did he do it this time now as well." Salena pulls out her notebook and let's Lizzy and Bo look at them right now and she looks and smiles as well. Cassidy Says "He's Aunt Lizzy and my Dad's son and he looks just like my father Salena except for some mismatched eyes that are grey and brown very odd now since there is eye color of grey that I know of now."

Cue LizzyJackson

Salena Says "I have a whole notebook of songs wrote I could just send them to Reba and have her publish them under her starstruck thing and rake in the money and take the job in Austin, Texas as well. Even wrote one about you Mom and who is this brother of Cassidy that risked life and limb to get her away from Alex and how did he do it this time now as well." Salena pulls out her notebook and let's Lizzy and Bo look at them right now and she looks and smiles as well. Cassidy Says "He's Aunt Lizzy and my Dad's son and he looks just like my father Salena except for some mismatched eyes that are grey and brown very odd now since there is eye color of grey that I know of now."

Cue LizzyJackson

"Salena I just...I don't want you getting pulled into all that drama." Lizzy sighs putting down the notebook.

"Salena I just...I don't want you getting pulled into all that drama." Lizzy sighs putting down the notebook.

Salena Says "Okay I am making of copy of all these songs and sending them to Reba McEntire and see what she says about them she gave me her address to Starstruck Studios I am going to Austin and take that boring job as well but just maybe I could make a name for Salena Christine Duke somewhere now as well."

Cassidy Says "Salena I didn't not know you wrote songs now?"

Salena Says "Well when I was sick and couldn't do anything Mom and Dad bought me some pens and a notebook and that's where it started there's a song in there called "Hazzard Is My Hometown" everybody at the Boars Nest loved it Cassidy. Mom when I was sixteen years old I had record a album and my very first single "Credit" yes the John Schneider song it bombed they couldn't get a girl singing the song now as well."

Cassidy Says "I remember that being on the radio by a girl named Salena Duncan DJ's said it didn't sound right and wasn't PC enough as well."

Salena Says "Okay I am making of copy of all these songs and sending them to Reba McEntire and see what she says about them she gave her address to Starstruck Studios I am going to Austin and take that boring job as well but just maybe I could make a name for Salena Christine Duke somewhere now as well."

Cassidy Says "Salena I didn't not know you wrote songs now?"

Salena Says "Well when I was sick and couldn't do anything Mom and Dad bought me some pens and a notebook and that's where it started there's a song in there called "Hazzard Is My Hometown" everybody at the Boars Nest loved it Cassidy. Mom when I was sixteen years old I had record a album and my very first single "Credit" yes the John Schneider song it bombed they couldn't get a girl singing the song now as well."

Cassidy Says "I remember that being on the radio by a girl named Salena Duncan DJ's said it didn't sound right and wasn't PC enough as well."

"I know it's not completely what you wanted to do Salena but give it a few years, let the boys grow up a little and then if you really want to go back to singing." Lizzy says.

"I know it's not completely what you wanted to do Salena but give it a few years, let the boys grow up a little and then if you really want to go back to singing." Lizzy says.

Salena Says "I made up my mind I am going to get my songs published Mom they deserved to heard now as well."

Cassidy looks at the one called "Hazzard Is My Hometown" she looks at her Dad and Says "Dad, this is really this has number one single wrote all over it now as well."

Salena Says "I made up my mind I am going to get my songs published Mom they deserved to heard now as well."

Cassidy looks at the one called "Hazzard Is My Hometown" she looks at her Dad and Says "Dad, this is really this has number one single wrote all over it now as well."

Lizzy holds back tears and nods as she leaves the room.

Lizzy holds back tears and nods as she leaves the room.

Salena follows and Says "Allright Mom I really will go to Austin, Texas but tonight at the karoake thing it felt so right now and I love you and Dad and well when Reba got up on stage and we sang "Does He Love You" well it was great felt like old times and I really did write a song about you and Dad." Hughie comes up to her and Salena and Says "Why is Alex in, jail what does Sam and Cassidy claim he did this time now?"

Salena looked and Says "Nothing you can get him out of Mr. Hogg."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or Cowboy

Salena follows and Says "Allright Mom I really will go to Austin, Texas but tonight at the karoake thing it felt so right now and I love you and Dad and well when Reba got up on stage and we sang "Does He Love You" well it was great felt like old times and I really did write a song about you and Dad." Hughie comes up to her and Salena and Says "Why is Alex is jail what does Sam and Cassidy claim he did this time now?"

Salena looked and Says "Nothing you can get him out of Mr. Hogg."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or Cowboy

Hughie looks at Salena for a minute then at Lizzy. "Do me a favor Salena and go call your father. Tell him Cooter will watch the kids but we really need him here." Hughie says. Salena looks at Hughie confused but does as he asks. Then Lizzy looks at him. Hughie sighs and wraps his arms around her. "What's wrong?"

"Everything." Lizzy mutters.

Hughie looks at Salena for a minute then at Lizzy. "Do me a favor Salena and go call your father. Tell him Cooter will watch the kids but we really need him here." Hughie says. Salena looks at Hughie confused but does as he asks. Then Lizzy looks at him. Hughie sighs and wraps his arms around her. "What's wrong?"

"Everything." Lizzy mutters.

Salena went and called her father and told him what Lizzy had told her and Hughie just looked and Says "When is that Salena going to learn that she needs to fight back in life for once as well."

Salena came back and Says "I understand that perfectly clear Mr. Hogg I just think it's easier to talk things out then fight them out is that so wrong right now. And if Josh hadn't tricked maybe it might've grown into something great we will never know that now as well because he pulled on me what he did to me all those years ago and I know I was wrong for thinking Zima was WATER but it's the past and I not some naive little girl anymore I learned the hard way that guys will go and trample on your feelings to get what they want as well. At least when my Uncle Brian gets out he won't trample my feelings now as well."

Hughie Says "Well I hope when he's out he stay's out because with his track record you just don't know now as well." Salena looks and Says "You might say the same for Alex and Josh now as well he won't even admit that Artan and Lucas are his sons calls them a charity during a press conference when asked now."

Salena went and called her father and told him what Lizzy had told her and Hughie just looked and Says "When is that Salena going to learn that she needs to fight back in life for once as well."

Salena came back and Says "I understand that perfectly clear Mr. Hogg I just think it's easier to talk things out then fight them out is that so wrong right now. And if Josh hadn't tricked maybe it might've grown into something great we will never know that now as well because he pulled on me what he did to me all those years ago and I know I was wrong for thinking Zima was WATER but it's the past and I not some naive little girl anymore I learned the hard way that guys will go and trample on your feelings to get what they want as well. At least when my Uncle Brian gets out he won't trample my feelings now as well."

Hughie Says "Well I hope when he's out he stay's out because with his track record you just don't know now as well." Salena looks and Says "You might say the same for Alex and Josh now as well he won't even admit that Artan and Lucas are his sons calls them a charity during a press conference when asked now."

"Don't argue with her Hughie, please." Lizzy says. Hughie turns back to Lizzy and sees how shaken up she is.

"He's back in Hazzard isn't he?" Hughie whispers.

"And I don't know what to do." Lizzy says.

Meanwhile at home Luke was just about done getting everyone in the car when someone pulled up. It was Josh. He hung his head and then looked up at Luke. "I'm moving to UCLA in a few months...I really sorry for what I did to your daughter Mr. Duke. I never wanted to hurt her. My publicist was the one that told me to say it's for charity...I...Never wanted my kids to turn out the way I did...They look just like her." Josh says glancing at the two kids who were staring at him. "Tell her...tell her I'm sorry." Josh climbs back into his car and drives off leaving Luke stunned.

"Don't argue with her Hughie, please." Lizzy says. Hughie turns back to Lizzy and sees how shaken up she is.

"He's back in Hazzard isn't he?" Hughie whispers.

"And I don't know what to do." Lizzy says.

Meanwhile at home Luke was just about done getting everyone in the car when someone pulled up. It was Josh. He hung his head and then looked up at Luke. "I'm moving to UCLA in a few months...I really sorry for what I did to your daughter Mr. Duke. I never wanted to hurt her. My publicist was the one that told me to say it's for charity...I...Never wanted my kids to turn out the way I did...They look just like her." Josh says glancing at the two kids who were staring at him. "Tell her...tell her I'm sorry." Josh climbs back into his car and drives off leaving Luke stunned.

Salena see's Josh walk in and looks and he smiles and asks tell her that their sons are handsome and that he's sorry about he's done and what can he do to help her out as well.

Salena Says "I don't need nothing Josh, but the boys need you to admit their your sons now what if they was old enough to understand what you had said their so good as well. Have you met them as well. We might've had something good until you ruined now as well not a day goes by when I don't think about it right now Josh."

Salena see's Josh walk in and looks and he smiles and asks tell her that their sons are handsome and that he's sorry about he's done and what can he do to help her out as well.

Salena Says "I don't need nothing Josh, but the boys need you to admit their your sons now what if they was old enough to understand what you had said their so good as well. Have you met them as well. We might've had something good until you ruined now as well not a day goes by when I don't think about it right now Josh."

"I'm really sorry for everything. I never meant to hurt you. I just want you to know that I'm leaving for UCLA. It's a new start where I'm on my own and I can do whatever I want. I'm getting away from the reputation and the pressure. I told your dad all this. I'm really sorry for everything. I'll continue to provide for them, the child support will come in the mail every month...But I won't be around. It's better that way. I'm sorry." Josh says then leaves the hospital and heads off to a place he doesn't even know yet.

"I'm really sorry for everything. I never meant to hurt you. I just want you to know that I'm leaving for UCLA. It's a new start where I'm on my own and I can do whatever I want. I'm getting away from the reputation and the pressure. I told your dad all this. I'm really sorry for everything. I'll continue to provide for them, the child support will come in the mail every month...But I won't be around. It's better that way. I'm sorry." Josh says then leaves the hospital and heads off to a place he doesn't even know yet.

Salena Says "Goodbye" and watches as he leaves and she wanders if she will ever meet somebody that she can love like Ashley, Cassidy and even Angel has done now as well. And Salena looks at Hughie and Says "He's gone, and my heart is breaking right now I thought he would stick around at least for his sons now their so precious if you ever want to see them I don't mind their family to you and your cousin won't even admit their his grandsons which hurts just hurts me now keeps telling me he should get a dna test between them and Josh now." A docter comes and Says "Mrs. Duke I think you should know this but your son has no memory of what happened right now he keeps looking at his id bracelet and asking who he is right now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.