Canadian Duke Fan Here...

Angelica

Hey All,

I'm Angelica..most just call me Ange.

I have been a fan of The Dukes of Hazzard since it first aired all those years ago. ;)

As it says above...I am a Canadian. I live in Ontario and well lets see...I am an Admin of a Stargate Site as well as an owner of one of my own Sci-Fi sites.

Funny enough the Stargate site is also on vBulletin®. :lol:

I am not very good at these introduction things...so ah, if ya got a question just ask. :D

Welcome to Hazzard County Ange.

Who is your favorite character on the Dukes?

I love the original Stargate movie but I never watched the series.

Buckle up for safety.

Hey Angelica, im from Texas, Austin, LONG way from Canada, lol, the capital to be exact, wow, im only 13, i feel bad because i started liking the Duke so late, lol, anyway, welcome to hnet

My Favorite Duke...Hmmm...that's a toughy.

Well, Bo and Luke take first place. (Varries on my mood) :p

My Second favorite character is Enos. (What a sweety) ;)

And Third would be Cooter. 8-)

Fourth...well that's Flash. :D

Bo and Luke are HOTT, Enos is sweet and cute and funny and you cant forget about sweet Daisy!, Cooter is funny, Flash is AWESOME i love that dog, i wanna basset hound like her, im gonna beg my dad to get me one

• 4 months later...
Hey All,

I'm Angelica..most just call me Ange.

I have been a fan of The Dukes of Hazzard since it first aired all those years ago. ;)

As it says above...I am a Canadian. I live in Ontario and well lets see...I am an Admin of a Stargate Site as well as an owner of one of my own Sci-Fi sites.

Funny enough the Stargate site is also on vBulletin®. :lol:

I am not very good at these introduction things...so ah, if ya got a question just ask. :D

Hey Ange, welcome fellow Canadian, I am from the other end of Canada, namely Hazzard county,,,huh I mean New Brunswick Canada....lol

As you can see, I full blooded Dukefan, can't help but dream of hazzard county.:)

• 1 month later...

Hey everybody!

I'm new here too... And I'm also Canadian!

On the opposite end of the country from all the other Canadian's here tho... I'm from the western end of the country. Alberta! The north part even! Woo! We're east of the Rockies and west of the rest! :lol:

I'm only 17, so I haven't had the pleasure of actually watching the Dukes on Friday nights in my living room. :cry:

I guess I first discovered Dukes when I was about 10 when it used to be on CMT. Been hooked ever since!

I own all the seasons on DVD and watch them religiously.. lol. Ok, maybe not religiously, but hey, Bo's pretty dang hot! And Luke! and Rosco just brightens me up when I'm down! And General Lee is a sexy car! haha.

So yeah... That's me! :wink: