Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracy and Bo ran in the Hospital and Thet heard a Nurse talking About Daisy and Julie and Tracy waled over to them and said Hello I'm Dr Tracy Spencer Im Julie and Daisy Dukes Doctor and The Nurse Smiled and said Well follow me. and Tracy and Bo Followed her.

AT DALLAS AIRPORT...

Luke Enos and Cooter got off the cARTER plane and Rented a car and hearded for the hospital cause Bo Had Called Luke to tell him they were find and they were headed to the Dallas Maroal Hospital to get Julie and Daisy. Before Jr and Ray. and Like said Ok we will be there as soon as the plan Lands......

Tracy and Bo ran in the Hospital and Thet heard a Nurse talking About Daisy and Julie and Tracy waled over to them and said Hello I'm Dr Tracy Spencer Im Julie and Daisy Dukes Doctor and The Nurse Smiled and said Well follow me. and Tracy and Bo Followed her.

AT DALLAS AIRPORT...

Luke Enos and Cooter got off the cARTER plane and Rented a car and hearded for the hospital cause Bo Had Called Luke to tell him they were find and they were headed to the Dallas Maroal Hospital to get Julie and Daisy. Before Jr and Ray. and Like said Ok we will be there as soon as the plan Lands......

Julie see's Bo walk in and was about in tears and Says " he forced me to marry him so I did but it wasn't me but Minnie Mouse."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.