• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily sighed "I. . ." she knew she was stuck with her brothers and sisters near "i just want to mama. . .you know I don't have any friiends and I want to learn to be a mechanic."

Daisy said "Maybe when you get older though, maybe ask him for the job when he teaches you to drive."

(My dads gonna teach me to drive in his truck becuase we don't like the fancy driving schools. his trucks a standerd and he knows alot about workin on cars.)

Enos laid a hand on her shoulder and looked to his daughter "Lily. . .I understand how you feel. . . Come on." he said and led Lily out back to the big tree in their yard where he liked to go when one of the kids wanted to talk secretly.

"What dad?" Lily asked annoyed.

Enos pulled a locket from his back pocket and opend it, a picture of the sister he'd lost so long ago stared back at them both "That was my sister Lily she had the exact same name as yours and. . .she died from a sickness. I understand how you feel wanting to protect the others Lily."

Enos laid a hand on her shoulder and looked to his daughter "Lily. . .I understand how you feel. . . Come on." he said and led Lily out back to the big tree in their yard where he liked to go when one of the kids wanted to talk secretly.

"What dad?" Lily asked annoyed.

Enos pulled a locket from his back pocket and opend it, a picture of the sister he'd lost so long ago stared back at them both "That was my sister Lily she had the exact same name as yours and. . .she died from a sickness. I understand how you feel wanting to protect the others Lily."

Lily had the same look of shock that Daisy had the night before "Oh Daddy..I-I didn't know!"

Enos smiled "That's my girl. . .of course you can do it. . .I don't know that I've said this before, but I'm saying it now. . .You can do ANYTHING Lily."

Lily smiled "Thanks Daddy..and I'm sorry if I've caused you or Mamma to get upset after last night, and I know your mad at me for running away like that...I'm really sorry, I know your mad at me...and plus I saw the look on Mammas face before we came out here."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.