Daisy smiled hugging him close "I understand. I know it must be hard questioning everything you ever knew."

( I'm scooting off in a little bit to go look over a few things and try and get my story started. I'm trying to do better this year. . .I don't know if it's like this were you live, but if I get A's or atleast HonorRoll I don't have to take my finals. . .See where I'm going?)

(Yep I see)

Andrew nodds

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I knew you would. . .we're both somewhat smart like that. I hope you have the same rules where you live.)

Enos looked over at the two of them.

Lily was not happy. She knew here brother was . . .different, but she didn't like the attention he got "Man, so annoying." she growled under her breath.

"What was that?" Enos suddenly asked her.

"Nothing dad." Lily lied.

(I knew you would. . .we're both somewhat smart like that. I hope you have the same rules where you live.)

Enos looked over at the two of them.

Lily was not happy. She knew here brother was . . .different, but she didn't like the attention he got "Man, so annoying." she growled under her breath.

"What was that?" Enos suddenly asked her.

"Nothing dad." Lily lied.

Daisy said "Lily please tell us what you said"

(Idk lol)

Enos turned to Daisy and said quite a bit harsher than he meant to "Daisy, you want me to relax? Well what about Andrew? Kids in Lily's class are saying things about him and that's just Lily, what about when the others grow up . . .especially Andrew and his sister. . .they'll have it the hardest. How can I let it rest Daisy?"

Enos turned to Daisy and said quite a bit harsher than he meant to "Daisy, you want me to relax? Well what about Andrew? Kids in Lily's class are saying things about him and that's just Lily, what about when the others grow up . . .especially Andrew and his sister. . .they'll have it the hardest. How can I let it rest Daisy?"

Daisy looked up at him with tears in her eyes

Enos looked to the floor. Daisy was right. He had never snapped at her before "Daisy." he said slowly "You're right. I think Andrew has me on edge. . .I just. . .I know Andrew is going to have a hard life and. . .I just can't believe someone who's never met him would talk like that."

Daisy said "It's okay...things are hard on us right now"

(okay I will after we get into my story a little bit. . .still pondering over her a little)

Daisy gave Enos a glance that she wanted to figure out a few things.

Enos reluctantly agreed. The two of them turned toward Mickey and Jake Davis and Daisy reluctantly got into a conversation

"You know, there's something our daughter said to us the other day that I wasn't too happy about. She said that Sara had been talking badly about Andrewa and I'm kind of wondering where she got it from."

(Remember Mickey from Full House? That girl who was I think Stephanie's friend? I always thought that was a cool name for a girl.)

(okay I will after we get into my story a little bit. . .still pondering over her a little)

Daisy gave Enos a glance that she wanted to figure out a few things.

Enos reluctantly agreed. The two of them turned toward Mickey and Jake Davis and Daisy reluctantly got into a conversation

"You know, there's something our daughter said to us the other day that I wasn't too happy about. She said that Sara had been talking badly about Andrewa and I'm kind of wondering where she got it from."

(Remember Mickey from Full House? That girl who was I think Stephanie's friend? I always thought that was a cool name for a girl.)

(yeah it is lol)

Mickey said "I can assure you it wasn't from us"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.