Luke: *grimancing a slightly annoyed look on his face* she's havin a baby . . .twins at that and her and Enos are gettin married. . .i reckon soon as we can go back to Hazzard . . .I know Enos would hate to admitt it so i'll kill you if you tell, but i helped him buy the ring. I knew he was hurting without her.

Luke: *grimancing a slightly annoyed look on his face* she's havin a baby . . .twins at that and her and Enos are gettin married. . .i reckon soon as we can go back to Hazzard . . .I know Enos would hate to admitt it so i'll kill you if you tell, but i helped him buy the ring. I knew he was hurting without her.

Bo: how could she hide that for so long!

Luke: Neither do i Bo. What exactly do you mean by them getting hurt tho?

Bo: i dont know, i mean, what if Boss catches on that shes gonna have the twins and then i mean, he could realize theres new lives to terroize, and even if she dont know, we know that Daisy is terrifed of Bosses schemes, if he tries something it could hurt Daisy

Luke: I know Bo, but remember how mad she used to get with us cause we were overprotective. I know it's our duty to look after her and her little ones, but now that she'll be married i know it will bother her a lot more if we come on like that.

Bo: *sighes* never thought of that, i guess your right, so when do i get to go home?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.