Luke: *coldly* i will . . .when you decide to quit actin the way you are.

Jesse: Lukas K. Duke! Now look. i know . . .maybe Daisy . . .well you ought to be more supportive of her. the last thing she needs is what you're giving her. she's gonna have a child. Get married to Enos and she's worried to death over Bo and right now you! *shakes his head*

Daisy: *looks on as Enos takes her into his arms*

Luke: *coldly* i will . . .when you decide to quit actin the way you are.

Jesse: Lukas K. Duke! Now look. i know . . .maybe Daisy . . .well you ought to be more supportive of her. the last thing she needs is what you're giving her. she's gonna have a child. Get married to Enos and she's worried to death over Bo and right now you! *shakes his head*

Daisy: *looks on as Enos takes her into his arms*

Daisy: im sorry Luke, what did i do to make you mad at me?

Luke: well for starters you keep the fact that you're havin a little one from us for two months and then we find out that the deputy we trusted the most is it's daddy. well that's really bout all i have to say.

Daisy: . . .i'm sorry Luke.

Daisy: but you knew one day that i would have a baby and that Enos would be the dad, hes the only man ive ever really loved that much

Luke: *nods* yeah. I did. Daisy I guess the real truth is that i don't want you to leave. you're my only girl cousin. I wanna be the one to protect you. I know that i'm the level headed one but well you know how i have a way of getting mad when i'm upset about stuff.

Daisy: *Nods*

Enos: so Daisy when and where do ya wanna get married. I reckon in Hazzard obviously.

Luke: *nods* yeah. I did. Daisy I guess the real truth is that i don't want you to leave. you're my only girl cousin. I wanna be the one to protect you. I know that i'm the level headed one but well you know how i have a way of getting mad when i'm upset about stuff.

Daisy: *Nods*

Enos: so Daisy when and where do ya wanna get married. I reckon in Hazzard obviously.

Daisy: and Hazzard wedding sounds nice, Luke, im really sorry, about everything, but i promise, you and Bo and Uncle Jesse will always be part of mine and Enos's family

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.