• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bo...do you think we'll ever get a fairytale ending?" Lizzy asks laying in his lap.

Bo said "Yes, we can...and you have all the freedom in this relashionship..If you and Daisy need a girls day then I won't object...If ya'll wanna double date...we'll double date...and if you wanna plain date...we will...but promise me something Lizzy...don't let us break your and Daisys long established bond, I can't picture ya'll not being best friends"

Bo said "Yes, we can...and you have all the freedom in this relashionship..If you and Daisy need a girls day then I won't object...If ya'll wanna double date...we'll double date...and if you wanna plain date...we will...but promise me something Lizzy...don't let us break your and Daisys long established bond, I can't picture ya'll not being best friends"

"You'd never come between us. I promise." Lizzy says. "And promise me something...if you ever feel like Daisy's coming between us you'll tell me and not her. I'll let her know but I don't want you overreacting again and hurting her."

"You'd never come between us. I promise." Lizzy says. "And promise me something...if you ever feel like Daisy's coming between us you'll tell me and not her. I'll let her know but I don't want you overreacting again and hurting her."

Bo said "She couldn't come between us...Like you've said, she never could, I love you and my cousin...how do i fully earn her trust back.....shes still got a hint of doubt in me...I promise though"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.