• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo said "cause i didnt want too"

Julie Says "Well Okay, can I talk to Luke and I can't just write just one letter a week now to the family that's why everybody gets a letter but Bo are your proud of me as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo said "i know you do"

Julie Says "They write back you know, Cooter was telling me how my friend messed up her car and he had to fix and how the Sheriff nearly got knocked out by the hood before he fixed the hydrualics now as well that must've been funny now. How's my puppy Stinky doing now, he must be getting big by now."

Julie Says "They write back you know, Cooter was telling me how my friend messed up her car and he had to fix and how the Sheriff nearly got knocked out by the hood before he fixed the hydrualics now as well that must've been funny now. How's my puppy Stinky doing now, he must be getting big by now."

Bo said "yeah..he just loves Daisy"

Bo said "if i make a fast move to go in Daisys room he growls at me"

Julie Says "He probaly sleeps on my bed, anybody try sitting on my bed without stinky's permission yet Bo. He growled when Lonni had dragged me away and wanted to Nip Rack when he cuffed me as well."

Bo said "no, he stays in Daisys room for some reason"

Julie Says "Stinky must know something then Bo."

Meanwhile at the Prison, Rack looks at Lonni and they were cellmates and he Says "Thanks a whole lot now can't leave here for another five years now."

Bo said "either he knows shes pregnant or he thinks somethings gonna happen"

Julie Says "You know I think your right now as well, It's kind of hard by now not to tell Bo. How's Lizzy doing right now as well Bo?"

Bo said "shes fine"

Julie Says "Bo is Luke there I want to talk to him a minute and take care of Stinky and the car as well and the family as well oh his is Carrie and Kristen doing right now as well. I love you Bo!"

Meanwhile at the Prison Rack and Lonni were cellmates and wished they never stepped a foot in Hazzard County and Lonni looks and Says "Rack I hate Orange right now, I really do you know that now."

Julie Says "Bo is Luke there I want to talk to him a minute and take care of Stinky and the car as well and the family as well oh his is Carrie and Kristen doing right now as well. I love you Bo!"

Meanwhile at the Prison Rack and Lonni were cellmates and wished they never stepped a foot in Hazzard County and Lonni looks and Says "Rack I hate Orange right now, I really do you know that now."

"Hey it's Luke." Luke says taking the phone from Bo.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.