Julie Says "Hey Daisy, I found a baby outfit with Daisy's on in it four different sizes for ya and trust me I didn't know that baby shopping could be so much fun as well. How was your baby shower what color dresses are your Bridesmaids wearing and who is taking you down the aisle as well?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "well...lets just say i still have to pick between two cousins and my uncle so i dont know, and well the bridesmaids dresses are gonna be yellow"

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "well...lets just say i still have to pick between two cousins and my uncle so i dont know, and well the bridesmaids dresses are gonna be yellow"

Julie Says "I found out what's wrong right now, I'm still scared I finally did as you suggested talk to somebody about my nightmares I swallowed my pride and it helped as well. I miss talking with you Daisy as well and well I love my promotion but I met somebody a couple of days ago his name Drill Sargeant Brian Davenport and well he's in the Army as well. Hey listen the remember the time I borrow your car and wrecked and you chased me with the frying pan and then I ran up a tree and wouldn't come down for ya as well."

Julie Says "I found out what's wrong right now, I'm still scared I finally did as you suggested talk to somebody about my nightmares I swallowed my pride and it helped as well. I miss talking with you Daisy as well and well I love my promotion but I met somebody a couple of days ago his name Drill Sargeant Brian Davenport and well he's in the Army as well. Hey listen the remember the time I borrow your car and wrecked and you chased me with the frying pan and then I ran up a tree and wouldn't come down for ya as well."

Daisy said "i remember that too..Enos pulled up and scared the livin day lights outta him"

Daisy said "i remember that too..Enos pulled up and scared the livin day lights outta him"

Julie Says "Hey have you opened my package I had a ball picking it out as well Daisy. And I was a cross between and brat and a tomboy now."

Ashley had walked in her's house and she had the Ept test in the bathroom and she Says "Hey Julie what's wrong." Julie Says "I'm pregnant with Coy Duke's baby right now I got to make an appointment to find out for sure and how far as well. What am I going to do it was one night and what I did to his cousin and her friend as well, and how I Julie as well for a story. And now she's happy in Missouri and well she writes such nice letters and I never has once told her what I suspect as well Ashley."

Ashley Says "Well if it's true your going to have call this Coy Duke he sound cute didn't he rescue you in Hazzard as well."

Julie Says "Yeah, him and cousin Vance mostly now as well and that Carrie called me a City Girl now can you believe that now as well Ashley."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or JulieDuke

Daisy sighed "ill open it in a bit....Julie do you hate me for everything ive done?"

Julie Says "Know we've both been through way too much in less than three months and look we found things out how strong we can be as well. I wouldn't made it without in that warehouse and you wouldn't made it without me Daisy."

Julie Says "Know we've both been through way too much in less than three months and look we found things out how strong we can be as well. I wouldn't made it without in that warehouse and you wouldn't made it without me Daisy."

Daisy sighed "maybe your right....but the way you were actin and all, i couldnt deal with it anymore, you were actin like 'everythin revolves around Princess Julie Duke' "

Daisy sighed "maybe your right....but the way you were actin and all, i couldnt deal with it anymore, you were actin like 'everythin revolves around Princess Julie Duke' "

Julie Says "Daisy I was scared as well, and well the world doesn't revolve around me and well you can't do that in the Marines and I miss what I might've been right now as well."

Daisy said "sometimes i still feel like your doin that"

Julie Says "You know the day I had seen them bring you in well I so scared for what they might do you Daisy, but I couldn't say that because of the gag now and I know Lizzy was as well. I remember something that you can't do without there's something in that box it's prettiest set I could find it says well you just have to look at his well."

Julie Says "You know the day I had seen them bring you in well I so scared for what they might do you Daisy, but I couldn't say that because of the gag now and I know Lizzy was as well. I remember something that you can't do without there's something in that box it's prettiest set I could find it says well you just have to look at his well."

Daisy said "what is it?"

Daisy said "what is it?"

Julie Says "It's a watch that face is shaped like a Daisy, I've never seen anything like it before in my life Daisy and it's from Things Remembered and I had it engraved as well you got to take a look and Daisy Happy Birthday today I wish I could celebrate today with you now as well."

Julie Says "It's a watch that face is shaped like a Daisy, I've never seen anything like it before in my life Daisy and it's from Things Remembered and I had it engraved as well you got to take a look and Daisy Happy Birthday today I wish I could celebrate today with you now as well."

Daisy said "oh my gosh today is my birthday i forgot"

Daisy said "oh my gosh today is my birthday i forgot"

Julie Says "Well the watch is my birthday present to you Daisy, I could resist it when I had seen the saleslady told me nobody in the mall ever buys it now as well. I don't told her they must be crazy as well because it's the best watch I've ever seen ans there's a CD in there for you as well that "People Are Crazy" singer that you like so much now as well."

Julie Says "Well the watch is my birthday present to you Daisy, I could resist it when I had seen the saleslady told me nobody in the mall ever buys it now as well. I don't told her they must be crazy as well because it's the best watch I've ever seen ans there's a CD in there for you as well that "People Are Crazy" singer that you like so much now as well."

Daisy said "Billy Currington? thanks Julie....i owe you the biggest appoligy"

Daisy said "Billy Currington? thanks Julie....i owe you the biggest appoligy"

Julie Says "Okay it's accepted did you open the package yet, come on Daisy I spent so much time and I had you in mind as well I followed a Daisy motif on everything which wasn't easy to do now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or TheLoungeLizard09

Julie Says "Okay it's accepted did you open the package yet, come on Daisy I spent so much time and I had you in mind as well I followed a Daisy motif on everything which wasn't easy to do now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or TheLoungeLizard09

Daisy goes to get the package and opens it "oh Julie...thank you so much" she takes out everything in the box

Daisy goes to get the package and opens it "oh Julie...thank you so much" she takes out everything in the box

Julie Says "You like it then, see I told you and don't lose that little enveloped that's for the you now so you can pick something out for yourself Daisy. Happy Birthday Daisy, we might be cousins but your more like my sister now."

Julie Says "You like it then, see I told you and don't lose that little enveloped that's for the you now so you can pick something out for yourself Daisy. Happy Birthday Daisy, we might be cousins but your more like my sister now."

Daisy said "thanks Julie...im sorry i was such a jackass"

Daisy said "thanks Julie...im sorry i was such a jackass"

Julie Says "It's okay we both went through alot as well, but you know what were sisters no matter what as well. Hey listen you should hear what I did to Rack and Lonni the night before they tried to take me to Oklahoma well I turned to tv on and first I found Cops but didn't want to watch that and then I found Law and Order didn't want that either. And then I found this program on Butteflies really boring and they walked back in and I casually asked Rack that Cops was on and asked if he wanted to watch and he says yes and still kept the program and fell asleep with the remote in my hands as well Daisy."

Julie Says "It's okay we both went through alot as well, but you know what were sisters no matter what as well. Hey listen you should hear what I did to Rack and Lonni the night before they tried to take me to Oklahoma well I turned to tv on and first I found Cops but didn't want to watch that and then I found Law and Order didn't want that either. And then I found this program on Butteflies really boring and they walked back in and I casually asked Rack that Cops was on and asked if he wanted to watch and he says yes and still kept the program and fell asleep with the remote in my hands as well Daisy."

Daisy laughes

Daisy laughes

Julie Says "Hey they actually cuffed my right wrist when I fell asleep so it was payback that one hurt like the dickens as well Daisy. They told me they did so I wouldn't get away now as well."

Julie Says "Hey they actually cuffed my right wrist when I fell asleep so it was payback that one hurt like the dickens as well Daisy. They told me they did so I wouldn't get away now as well."

Daisy said "idiots is what those two are"

Daisy said "idiots is what those two are"

Julie Says "So Daisy which gift do you like the best did you find your giftcard now as well that's for you. Hey I heard they got five years as well, I can't say they didn't deserve it now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or The LoungeLizard09

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.