Bo Says "Daisy your more like a sister than a cousin to us and I miss you around the house as well even if it's just until you marry Enos now. Oh the items I shrank was Luke's accidently now sorry Luke. And Luke's been cooking when Uncle Jesse doesn't and well we get a little worried when Luke cooks now as well Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisyddukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy laughes "ill try to come back"

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy laughes "ill try to come back"

Bo Says "Want a hug, found out can't give my sister a bear hug when she tried to get away from Rack and Lonni. Well Lonni bruised her side as well and well it hurts her too much right now as well. But Daisy, we missed you so much and so does Uncle Jesse I can tell he's not himself right now as well. He's upset because his baby is going and might never come back now as well and he misses you so much as well Bo."

Rosco walks in and Says "Lonni had no right with what he did to Julie as well, that in my book was assualt and did I hear it right she leaves in two weeks and she is a Sargeant as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo Says "Want a hug, found out can't give my sister a bear hug when she tried to get away from Rack and Lonni. Well Lonni bruised her side as well and well it hurts her too much right now as well. But Daisy, we missed you so much and so does Uncle Jesse I can tell he's not himself right now as well. He's upset because his baby is going and might never come back now as well and he misses you so much as well Bo."

Rosco walks in and Says "Lonni had no right with what he did to Julie as well, that in my book was assualt and did I hear it right she leaves in two weeks and she is a Sargeant as well."

Daisy said "and were back to Julie, Bo i dont know if i can come back....Julie will be gone and everything will fall on me to keep up with all the responsibility again"

Daisy said "and were back to Julie, Bo i dont know if i can come back....Julie will be gone and everything will fall on me to keep up with all the responsibility again"

Bo Says "No it won't teach me and Luke how to do the laundry and how to cook without burning the kitchen down and well it will help as well."

Daisy said "but it wont help, ill move back in and when i marry Enos ill be gone again"

Bo Says "Please Daisy, we can learn and Uncle Jesse well he's not getting any younger and someday I might get married and it would be nice to know how to wash clothes and cook as well."

Bo Says "My sister says that she works for The Plain Dealer but she assumes she delivers Papers right now."

Daisy nodded and turned on the TV and there was the night of the fight that almost broke out with Daisy and Carrie on the news and a big story about Daisy and Lizzy too

Daisy nodded and turned on the TV and there was the night of the fight that almost broke out with Daisy and Carrie on the news and a big story about Daisy and Lizzy too

Bo Says "How did they get the tape Daisy, how that's bad she must be a reporter now as well and Lizzy did you see this yet."

Daisy nodded

Bo Says "I just knew there was something I didn't like about her why would she come down here to Hazzard just to talk to Luke, sure but really she just chatted with before she came down as well now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.