• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rack said "at least its not my truck"

Lonni Says " No it's my truck and becareful okay. This past week did you have to make here think you was there as a friend no more she is hostile towards you Rack. She thought you cared about her health and then when you find out what you want you pick her up as well. Why pretend to be the caring friend should've just told her why we was here now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Lonni Says " No it's my truck and becareful okay. This past week did you have to make here think you was there as a friend no more she is hostile towards you Rack. She thought you cared about her health and then when you find out what you want you pick her up as well. Why pretend to be the caring friend should've just told her why we was here now."

Rack said "i love her"

Rack said "i love her"

Lonni Says "Whoa, just a few days ago you said you was just friend and that big speech about Candy as well. Well let's see this might be a bit of a stumbling block now as well you driving her somewhere she doesn't want to go to and well she's mad at you as well."

Lonni Says "Whoa, just a few days ago you said you was just friend and that big speech about Candy as well. Well let's see this might be a bit of a stumbling block now as well you driving her somewhere she doesn't want to go to and well she's mad at you as well."

Rack sighed "i dont know.. i really dont.. Candy is pregnant now, but i love Julie"

Rack sighed "i dont know.. i really dont.. Candy is pregnant now, but i love Julie"

Lonni Says "Wow, you got think things out first of all what did you think when you heard those tell you they had her ten weeks ago then. She fought them every way she could and she doing the samething with us as well. You read her file didn't you now, and that doesn't bother you at all now."

Lonni Says "Wow, you got think things out first of all what did you think when you heard those tell you they had her ten weeks ago then. She fought them every way she could and she doing the samething with us as well. You read her file didn't you now, and that doesn't bother you at all now."

Rack said "im sorry Lonni!"

Rack sighed

Lonni Says "So what about your baby that Candy is carrying how do you explain that to your son or daughter is born as well? I'm sorry I'm love with another I didn't mean to you now as well, but I don't love your mother as well. She's feisty alot like you I see why the two of you get along so well but she ain't going to like you telling her after you doing your job with her of all people. If you loved her why didn't send Snake with me Rack."

Lonni Says "So what about your baby that Candy is carrying how do you explain that to your son or daughter is born as well? I'm sorry I'm love with another I didn't mean to you now as well, but I don't love your mother as well. She's feisty alot like you I see why the two of you get along so well but she ain't going to like you telling her after you doing your job with her of all people. If you loved her why didn't send Snake with me Rack."

Rack said "i do love Candy"

Rack said "i do love Candy"

Lonni Says "But you love this blondie back here after once she found why you was really here hasn't given you a moments of peace now. That sweet personalty she had going for went right out the window when you revealed the truth as well. Then tear up the papers and return her home and tell them you couldn't find her or anything like that."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstriat or Elly Mae Duke

Lonni Says "But you love this blondie back here after once she found why you was really here hasn't given you a moments of peace now. That sweet personalty she had going for went right out the window when you revealed the truth as well. Then tear up the papers and return her home and tell them you couldn't find her or anything like that."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstriat or Elly Mae Duke

Rack said "i do love Candy.. but i dont know what to do"

Rack said "i do love Candy.. but i dont know what to do"

Lonni Says "Then drive her where she has to go and drop her off and go back to Candi and forget all about Ms. Julie Duke back here and don't let it bother you as well."

Rack sighed "i love her and Candy"

Lonni Says "Oh boy and she sure can snore as well, she disturbing the Cd I put on as well. Listen what she's mad at me when I caught her and not you so look if someday you choose her over Candi it might work as well."

Rack sighed "just shut up"

Rosco is following the and decides to make it known he was behind them he was about to protest their paper right now. Julie was asleep in the back seat and he thought he was driving way too fast for what he was doing as well.

Lonni looked and Says "Rack he's behind you and wow are you going fast is that safe for what we are doing now."

Rosco is following the and decides to make it known he was behind them he was about to protest their paper right now. Julie was asleep in the back seat and he thought he was driving way too fast for what he was doing as well.

Lonni looked and Says "Rack he's behind you and wow are you going fast is that safe for what we are doing now."

Rack said "well i cant slow down to much"

Rack sighed "i know"

Lonni Says "Uh we got company from the front then it's the deputy of this County and he don't look real happy either you might as stop and just explain this one out as well. There going to love what you told me as well."

Lonni Says "Uh we got company from the front then it's the deputy of this County and he don't look real happy either you might as stop and just explain this one out as well. There going to love what you told me as well."

Rack said "dont tell me thats Enos"

Rack said "dont tell me thats Enos"

Lonni Says "Yup, but there's another deputy with him as well. I guess when the Sheriff says you wasn't taking her with us he went it now. You might as stop now this doesn't look like your getting through now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.