• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You Daniel Martin are in a lot of trouble once I find out exactly what happened." A.C. says.

"Daisy...get me...to the...hospital...I think he...punctured a lung." Lizzy wheezes out.

Daisy does just as Lizzy requests and gets her to the hospital once she tells the guys and she sits in the waiting room to hear word on her best friend

"You Daniel Martin are in a lot of trouble once I find out exactly what happened." A.C. says.

"Daisy...get me...to the...hospital...I think he...punctured a lung." Lizzy wheezes out.

Once at the Hosptial, the Nurse at the Emergency room rushes Lizzy right in and tell Daisy nice driving as well that was good thinking and the Docters and Nurse in the Emergency go to work on Lizzy as well. The Nurse Says "Hey it's all over but did you hear that Julie Duke was cleared on charges in Oklahoma today right here and the two duputies trying to take her back was arrested for kidnappin as well. There in the Hazzard County Jail of all place,never like those two anyways they wandered who they was as well.."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Once at the Hosptial, the Nurse at the Emergency room rushes Lizzy right in and tell Daisy nice driving as well that was good thinking and the Docters and Nurse in the Emergency go to work on Lizzy as well. The Nurse Says "Hey it's all over but did you hear that Julie Duke was cleared on charges in Oklahoma today right here and the two duputies trying to take her back was arrested for kidnappin as well. There in the Hazzard County Jail of all place,never like those two anyways they wandered who they was as well.."

Daisy said "like i give a care about Rack and Lonni"

Daisy said "is she okay?"

The Nurse looks and Says "I think she will be fine as well." Back at the Sheriff's office there was some more papers coming and he took a look and Says " Oh No know this can't be any good now."

Julie Says "Where's Lizzy and whats going on right now and wow am I tired as well but my bed feels so good right now Uncle Jesse."

Uncle Jesse said "Lizzy is in a hospital in Chickisaw, but im not gonna let you visit her, but Tom, Daisy and Bo and Luke are down there

Uncle Jesse said "Lizzy is in a hospital in Chickisaw, but im not gonna let you visit her, but Tom, Daisy and Bo and Luke are down there

Julie Says "Uncle Jesse do I look that tired right now or do you just want it be just you and me and not want to lose the baby again right now as well."

Uncle Jesse said "they terminated your pregnancy, remember"

Julie Says "Oh yeah, then why did you let go for a drive and that's what got upset when Rack and Lonni arrested me when they did as well. But just for the record it feels good to be home and I know I need to rest but it's okay there's nothing looming over me right now as well. Sorry I tryin to forget that I was pregnant Uncle Jesse."

Julie Says "Oh yeah, then why did you let go for a drive and that's what got upset when Rack and Lonni arrested me when they did as well. But just for the record it feels good to be home and I know I need to rest but it's okay there's nothing looming over me right now as well. Sorry I tryin to forget that I was pregnant Uncle Jesse."

Uncle Jesse nodds

Uncle Jesse said "i know"

Julie Says "Uncle Jesse I think there going to be looking into the other statements from the other girls as well which could be trouble and how did I get my charges dropped as well who called the D.A. as well."

Julie Says "Uncle Jesse I think there going to be looking into the other statements from the other girls as well which could be trouble and how did I get my charges dropped as well who called the D.A. as well."

Uncle Jesse sighes "i hope they dont aske for statements, and Boss called the D.A. and the charges were dropped"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.