• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It'll be ok Daisy. Doc's in there with her right now Jesse, you don't have to make it sound like we don't care about her." Lizzy spits.

Uncle Jesse Says "Lizzy when she was a newborn not even two weeks I almost lost her to a fever and well she never knew her parents like Bo did knew them. I even named her myself and her mother died from a fever while giving birth and her father couldn't take it and killed himself when her lost their mother not even caring that he now had two kids left as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy nodded "okay Lizzy, its a deal and Uncle Jesse we know"

Bo looks after hearing his my father killed himself after Mom died and Says "Did he even care about me and my sister Uncle Jesse, he adandoned the two of us no wonder you didn't tell me how could he do that to us now as well."

Bo looks after hearing his my father killed himself after Mom died and Says "Did he even care about me and my sister Uncle Jesse, he adandoned the two of us no wonder you didn't tell me how could he do that to us now as well."

Daisy said "Bo get off the subject"

Bo Says "But he didn't even care about his children how could he do that no wonder Uncle Jesse spoils my sister the way he does now."

"It's not always their fault Bo. Sometimes love does that to a person. My great-granddaddy Jackson was killed in a car wreck and my great-grandma passed away two weeks later from a broken heart." Lizzy says.

"It's not always their fault Bo. Sometimes love does that to a person. My great-granddaddy Jackson was killed in a car wreck and my great-grandma passed away two weeks later from a broken heart." Lizzy says.

Bo Says "Lizzy you never told me that but why didn't Dad stick around for me and my sister now as well he was still around Lizzy."

Daisy said "i dont know!"

Bo Says "I ain't never going to be mean to Julie ever again Daisy and Lizzy I mean it and she's not a attention hog either she never got a chance to know our parents she just wants to be around that's all."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.