• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy draws her gun "i know how to use this!"

The One guys yanks Julie on her feet and Says "And I have your cousin so you better put that down as well." By now Julie was dizzy as well, and she looked and Says "Don't do this again to me please I can't take it another time now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The One guys yanks Julie on her feet and Says "And I have your cousin so you better put that down as well." By now Julie was dizzy as well, and she looked and Says "Don't do this again to me please I can't take it another time now."

then other guy grabs Daisy "im pregnant, please dont hurt me!"

Julie feels the slam her back down and pull something out and he had something in his back pocket and he grabs her hands and she Says "Please don't do this to me now as well, come on let me go as well."

Lizzy had just pulled into the Duke farm having realized she had forgotten something and found Rack, Lonnie, Enos, and Rosco tied up out front. Lizzy shook her head and crept through the house. She found Bo waiting outside Daisy and Julie's door. They pushed it open and found two guys with their backs to the door. Lizzy grabbed two books from the book case and on the count of three her and Bo crashed them down over the guys heads which knocked them both out cold.

Lizzy had just pulled into the Duke farm having realized she had forgotten something and found Rack, Lonnie, Enos, and Rosco tied up out front. Lizzy shook her head and crept through the house. She found Bo waiting outside Daisy and Julie's door. They pushed it open and found two guys with their backs to the door. Lizzy grabbed two books from the book case and on the count of three her and Bo crashed them down over the guys heads which knocked them both out cold.

Daisy said "thanks Lizzy"

The Other Guys Says "No Way Blondie your not getting away like you did last time now and I hope that's not to tight as well."

Julie had looked as Bo has freed her as well and she looked and Says "Please Bo and Lizzy I need to lay down right as well I'm still dizzy from everything as well. And thank you once again Lizzy I really mean it."

Julie had looked as Bo has freed her as well and she looked and Says "Please Bo and Lizzy I need to lay down right as well I'm still dizzy from everything as well. And thank you once again Lizzy I really mean it."

Daisy gets up off the ground "dang idiots"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.