• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy sighed shakily "good night" but when Julie falls asleep Daisy still cant

Julie for once didn't have a Nightmare but a pleasant dream and the Next Morning she choose not to tell anybody she got up to go to the bathroom when she had seen the guys from Oklahoma outside of her car and went and woke up Uncle Jesse as well and she had seen him calling Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie for once didn't have a Nightmare but a pleasant dream and the Next Morning she choose not to tell anybody she got up to go to the bathroom when she had seen the guys from Oklahoma outside of her car and went and woke up Uncle Jesse as well and she had seen him calling Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane as well.

Daisy got up cause she was getting restless and she saw the guys and nearly screamed

Daisy got up cause she was getting restless and she saw the guys and nearly screamed

Julie had pulled Daisy in the living room and looked and Says "Quiet I think they want me to come running to my car again well I'm not going to do that mistake again Daisy."

Cue LizzyJadkson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "they want us both to go out there.. what are we gonna do"

Uncle Jesse tells the girls to stay put and not to leave the house and he looks and Says "Rosco's on the way and Daisy do you still have that handgun that you was using in Texas as well and Julie don't worry about anything don't open the door as well. If they can't get in here they can't harm the two of you again I'm not losing you's again allright."

Julie Says "Okay Uncle Jesse are sure this will work now as well."

Uncle Jesse tells the girls to stay put and not to leave the house and he looks and Says "Rosco's on the way and Daisy do you still have that handgun that you was using in Texas as well and Julie don't worry about anything don't open the door as well. If they can't get in here they can't harm the two of you again I'm not losing you's again allright."

Julie Says "Okay Uncle Jesse are sure this will work now as well."

Daisy said "the hand gun is under my bed ill get it"

Daisy said "the hand gun is under my bed ill get it"

Julie watches Daisy gets the handgun and comes back out and she noticed she closed the bedroom window as well. Julie Says "Smart move Daisy, they would've tried sneaking in through the window now as well."

Daisy nodds and sits down on the couch

The Guys was watching hoping somebody would come out to the car and they watched as the window was shut as well. Julie was smarter than before as well, they was in Hazzard one more time and they knew how the two operated now which was a disadvantage for these two guys as well.

The Guys was watching hoping somebody would come out to the car and they watched as the window was shut as well. Julie was smarter than before as well, they was in Hazzard one more time and they knew how the two operated now which was a disadvantage for these two guys as well.

Daisy said "if those guys get me. they'll kill me and the baby"

Daisy said "if those guys get me. they'll kill me and the baby"

Julie watched as Bo and Luke get up and Bo Says "How come Julie's not resting in her room right now she still looks pale."

Julie Says "Because Bo, those guys that kidnapped me from around my car is back on the property and in my bed I'm a sitting duck sort of speak and Daisy closed the window as well and there waiting around my car as well."

Julie watched as Bo and Luke get up and Bo Says "How come Julie's not resting in her room right now she still looks pale."

Julie Says "Because Bo, those guys that kidnapped me from around my car is back on the property and in my bed I'm a sitting duck sort of speak and Daisy closed the window as well and there waiting around my car as well."

Daisy said "they'll kill me and Julie and the baby Bo!"

Daisy said "they'll kill me and Julie and the baby Bo!"

Bo Says "We have the upperhand from ten weeks ago we know there here we didn't know they was here last time and they surprized you as well Julie. And there getting ahold of either of and look we can handle this as well at least Julie didn't go rushing over to her car again and get kidnapped again now."

Julie Says "Unless they storm the house now?"

Bo Says "We have the upperhand from ten weeks ago we know there here we didn't know they was here last time and they surprized you as well Julie. And there getting ahold of either of and look we can handle this as well at least Julie didn't go rushing over to her car again and get kidnapped again now."

Julie Says "Unless they storm the house now?"

Daisy said "dont say that"

Daisy said "dont say that"

Bo Says "Listen everything will be okay, and that's not going to happen there's more of us then them right now as well Julie and Daisy."

Julie Says "I wish I was laying down right now my head hurts still oh what a headache right now as well."

Bo Says "Listen everything will be okay, and that's not going to happen there's more of us then them right now as well Julie and Daisy."

Julie Says "I wish I was laying down right now my head hurts still oh what a headache right now as well."

Daisy said "im havin really bad back pain"

Daisy said "im havin really bad back pain"

Julie Says "Well that's not good now, there is one advantage we know there outthere which means anybody trys going a car their going to be on to us now as well. It's like they got us trapped right here now Daisy."

Daisy said "what are we gonna do?"

Julie Says "I don't know I hope the Sheriff and Enos get here fast now as well." Just then Rack and Lonni had driven Thunder there and he pulls up to the Duke Farm hoping they can talk to Julie right now and they notice a extra car with the same plate as there state and they look and mutter that there was trouble right now as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.