Adventures in Hazzard County

when Daisy got untied, she didnt hesitate to show that she was scared to death

It wasn't quite over because Jake had wrestled Josh's gun out of his hands and shot his own twin brother and the two associates had seen them grabbed them back in the house and Julie Says "Let go of me, I was freed please let me go allreadry. I don't even want to be here right now as well."

The guy that had dragged her in was watching his friend grab Daisy who was in tears right now as well. Julie had tried elbow the guy but he just kept a tighter grib on her as well and he puts in the chair and grabs a gag and he tied her up and his friend was doing the samething to Daisy as well. They had walked away and Jake Says "You know, I always was a little jealous of Josh anyways and besides I didn't want to let the two of you go anyways and he was trouble on this operation from the very beginning now as well.

Cue Anybody

It wasn't quite over because Jake had wrestled Josh's gun out of his hands and shot his own twin brother and the two associates had seen them grabbed them back in the house and Julie Says "Let go of me, I was freed please let me go allreadry. I don't even want to be here right now as well."

The guy that had dragged her in was watching his friend grab Daisy who was in tears right now as well. Julie had tried elbow the guy but he just kept a tighter grib on her as well and he puts in the chair and grabs a gag and he tied her up and his friend was doing the samething to Daisy as well. They had walked away and Jake Says "You know, I always was a little jealous of Josh anyways and besides I didn't want to let the two of you go anyways and he was trouble on this operation from the very beginning now as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy glares at him

Daisy glares at him

Jake Says "Listen, my assoicates aren't so easy going as Josh was and maybe next time I'll just shoot the next one that get loose now as well. You know what maybe I just take Julie in the back room and show her what a real man is like then Daisy, if you keep giving me a hard time now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Edited by Julieduke

Jake Says "Listen, my assoicates aren't so easy going as Josh was and maybe next time I'll just shoot the next one that get loose now as well. You know what maybe I just take Julie in the back room and show her what a real man is like then Daisy, if you keep giving me a hard time now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "no take me, you dont want Julie, she doesnt deserve to be hurt, its my fault, i got her stuck in this mess"

Julie had a thought but she knew it might not work, but she knew if they got loose again they had to get out of this cabin to truly get away and stay away as well.

Cue Anybody

Jake had manage to take a nap in the backroom, and Julie had managed to get loose and she was helping Daisy as well and they had seen the other two guys come back in Julie went for the easiest thing she knew she punched the smaller guy in the gut and she was about to slip out the door when she had seen somebody else walk in as well.

Cue Anybody

Jake had manage to take a nap in the backroom, and Julie had managed to get loose and she was helping Daisy as well and they had seen the other two guys come back in Julie went for the easiest thing she knew she punched the smaller guy in the gut and she was about to slip out the door when she had seen somebody else walk in as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy knocked the bigger guy out with a peice of 2X4 plywood plank of wood and then ran after Julie

Daisy stoped but it was bad idea and she got caught

The First Guy Says "Hitting me was a bad idea girl, your coming back and you have no idea where your at right now as well. Well your in Chickasaw County, but that's all I'm telling you and come along peacefully."

Julie Says "I will not, and let go of me as well." The last thing Julie felt was smack and she woke up at the cabin the sameway she was before she left and noticed Daisy was there as well.

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

The First Guy Says "Hitting me was a bad idea girl, your coming back and you have no idea where your at right now as well. Well your in Chickasaw County, but that's all I'm telling you and come along peacefully."

Julie Says "I will not, and let go of me as well." The last thing Julie felt was smack and she woke up at the cabin the sameway she was before she left and noticed Daisy was there as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "im sorry about all this"