Your favorite Hershey Kiss flavor?

Val Strate

Your favorite Hershey Kiss flavor!  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite Hershey Kiss flavor!

• Regular - Keep things the way they are! Don't mess with a classic
    • Caramel
    • Peanut Butter
    • Cherry Coridal
    • Creme de Mint
    • Coconut Creme
    • Chocolate Fudge
    • Hugs - No Kisses for me!
    • Almond
    • Other - Did we forget something?

How many of you have seen the new Hershey Kisses that are filled with different flavors?

There is Cherry Cordial, Caramel, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Creme, Coconut Creme, Creme de Mint, Vanillia, Cheesecake... then you got the solid chocolate ones and the 'Hugs'.

But what are your faves, and what favorites do you think cast members from the Dukes would like?

I would have to say my favorite is a tie between Creme de Mint and Coconut Creme.

How many of you have seen the new Hershey Kisses that are filled with different flavors?

There is Cherry Cordial, Caramel, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Creme, Coconut Creme, Creme de Mint, Vanillia, Cheesecake... then you got the solid chocolate ones and the 'Hugs'.

But what are your faves, and what favorites do you think cast members from the Dukes would like?

I would have to say my favorite is a tie between Creme de Mint and Coconut Creme.

My fave is the caramel and almond ones

i think Daisys fave would be Cherry Cordial

Bos fave would be peanut butter

Lukes fave would be Vanillia

and Enos's fave would be cheese cake

Rosco's fave might be coconut creme

and Boss's fave might be Chocolate Creme

My favorite would be Creme de Mint

Boss would probably want to know if they come in raw liver flavor.

Bahahaha! Raw liver flavor! That's great. Yeah the Creme de Mint are great Roger. Have you tried them yet? They are soooo good. I guess Hershey releases them only on holidays such as St. Pat's and Christmas. If you're lucky you might be able to find them at a local retailer, left over from the St. Patty's holiday.

Bahahaha! Raw liver flavor! That's great. Yeah the Creme de Mint are great Roger. Have you tried them yet? They are soooo good. I guess Hershey releases them only on holidays such as St. Pat's and Christmas. If you're lucky you might be able to find them at a local retailer, left over from the St. Patty's holiday.

the caramel and almond ones are great too, ive never been a big mint fan but ive heard there good, ill try them sometime

the caramel and almond ones are great too, ive never been a big mint fan but ive heard there good, ill try them sometime

Yeah, I'm had the caramel too. They are good, but I am a mint and coconut fan. So those win. I wish Hershey would come out with a vareity box for Valentines day. I like all their flavors really but mint and coconut are my faves.

Don't get me wrong I love Hershey's kisses (actually I love all food...I'm the LEAST picky eater you'll ever meet) but nothing can beat Ande's mints. My mouth's watering just thinking about them.

I love Ande's mints! I always steal a few off of MaryAnne's desk on the way to my office. She has a whole can of them sitting on her booking desk, but I didn't tell ya that!