Price Slashed - On The Road To Hazzard

ANNOUNCING

STRAIGHT N’ ARROW PRODUCTIONS

GIGANTIC SPRING CLEANING SALE

THIS LIMITED EDITION DVD MUST BE CLEARED OFF THE SHELVES IN ORDER TO MAKE SPACE FOR NEW INVENTORY. PRICES HAVE BEEN SLASHED!

Take advantage of this offer TODAY!

How many times have you returned home from a vacation only to wish that you had somehow saved it on DVD so you could never forget it? Or a friend described their vacation to you and you wished that you could watch it on your TV?

If that vacation was a trip to Covington, Georgia, in late June, 2008, your wishes have just come true due to the efforts of some of my friends. The recent release of the DVD “On The Road To Hazzard†will fulfill your dreams.

Watch as producers Erik and Ryan drive from Missouri to Georgia with a couple of stops along the way to allow some friends to join the caravan. Once there the fun really begins. It’s as if you were there every step along the way. Friends converge on Hazzard (Covington) Square. General Lee replicas are everywhere. You are taken on a tour of the filming sites for the first five episodes of the “Dukes of Hazzardâ€. You’ll never believe or forget what the inside of Uncle Jesse’s home looks like today. A General Lee will be shown racing through Hazzard Creek as it did 30 years ago. You will see and hear the fun we all had at the 2nd annual Hazzard County BBQ. It was held in the middle of a thunderstorm with thunder booming and lightning streaking through the sky but that didn’t dampen the spirit of the evening. No, there was not any electricity and State Line Mob had to perform their concert totally unplugged but the evening was fun nonetheless. Headlights from the parked cars gave us enough light to see by and we proved that “Dukes of Hazzard†fans can survive.

This DVD is an honest look at a vacation trip last summer. It is not something read from a script. Everyone in the documentary is just being himself/herself. The warmth and caring all these people have for each other as friends, for that TV series “Dukes of Hazzard†and for that orange clunker car General Lee will shine throughout the documentary. You will want it if for no other reason than that. I found it so strange to hear Erik in the DVD describe his first time in Hazzard Square as “surrealâ€. I had used the same word last summer to describe how I felt when I first arrived there. I felt as though Bo and Luke were going to run down those courthouse steps any time with Rosco and Boss Hogg stumbling along behind them. You will have some of these same feelings as you watch this DVD.

This DVD is a two-disc set and is not available in stores anywhere. It is being sold by the production company, Straight N’ Arrow Productions. Supplies are limited so get your order in today. Paypal $31 including shipping anywhere in the US to straightnarrowprod@yahoo.com. International orders please add an extra $6 for shipping (total $37). Your DVD will be shipped promptly. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank you and God Bless.

Straight N’ Arrow Productions

Erik and Ryan – producers

Phyllis – promotions

Gary – photography (Photos By Gary, LLC)

State Line Mob provides the music