Season 7 Region 2 DVD Help ?

Hello everybody, this is my first post on this forum after just reading it for months now.

I'am not sure if this is the correct place to post this question so i apologise if im wrong, i couldnt find anywhere for specific DVD related discussion.

I'am considering buying the series 7 DVD box set as i already own the rest but i was wondering if you could give me some help with the episode listings.

The dvd contains the first 17 episodes of the season but ends on The Haunting of J.D. Hogg.

But according to wiki, imdb and tv.com there was at least 4 more episodes in S7 that dont seem to be on my dvd.....can anyone explain this ?

(here is a link to the S7 dvd i bought)

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/5437630/The-Dukes-Of-Hazzard-Season-7-Box-Set/Product.html

I dont know if this is just a mistake of the websites but i cant find any information from uk internet stores.

Im hoping some generous folk from England can tell me about their season 7 dvd lol.

Hopfully some on can help me out as im very confused,Thanks in advance for the help......

Lou

It might just be that they cant fit the rest of the list into the box in which they were typing...

I'm from the UK but my season 7 is region 1 but it still works on my laptop DVD plater...here is why i'm thinking so atm. The Dukes seasons are not NTSC recorded so despite their region, I think they work on any DVD. Same goes for my Smallville Seasons.

Buy the box set from here, PLay.com are usually really reliable, i've used them before. Its probably just the case that they cannot fit all the description in

• 1 year later...