Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Julie watches and Ashley trys to get through and Bo smiles and looks and Says "She was the first one sick really sis."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Sam said "Ashley.. Thanks but..everyones really mad at me...I spread the virus and almost killed Angel and my own husband...then you got it...who else is gonna be next?"

Sam said "Ashley.. Thanks but..everyones really mad at me...I spread the virus and almost killed Angel and my own husband...then you got it...who else is gonna be next?"

Ashley Says "Listen Salena got it on her own and how my husband got it from me and I got it from Angel don't worry about it now. So we spread it around better than the USA Today so what don't worry nobody hates you now."

Bo starts laughing and so does Julie at Ashley's comparsions now.

Ashley Says "Listen Salena got it on her own and how my husband got it from me and I got it from Angel don't worry about it now. So we spread it around better than the USA Today so what don't worry nobody hates you now."

Bo starts laughing and so does Julie at Ashley's comparsions now.

Sam said "Whose that laughin..are they laugin at me?...and I was told by my Nurse that I had it first from the get-go and that I spread it"

Sam said "Whose that laughin..are they laugin at me?...and I was told by my Nurse that I had it first from the get-go and that I spread it"

Ashley Says "No there laughing at my comparsion that's all and Aunt Julie and Uncle Bo don't you see the humor in we spread it around like the USA Today." Rosco walks in and Says "Who has the paper can I see it now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukexenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "Oh she needed that but that was comic timing now Bo." Rosco Says "How is that Great-Granddaughter of mine doing right now Sam she sleeping yet."

Sam said "Angelica is fine...she sleeps sometimes..other times shes up all night long and Clays kinda tired...he's asleep right now..conked out watching Dallas"

Sam said "Angelica is fine...she sleeps sometimes..other times shes up all night long and Clays kinda tired...he's asleep right now..conked out watching Dallas"

Rosco Says "You know what I hope he doesn't dream that he's JR and your Sue Ellen now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.