Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Ashley said "I hope Matt will be okay"

Matt woke up having to run to the bathroom and throw up.

Bo walks in Ashley and Julie's room and Says "I heard about Matt there cautioning me not to spend too much time around the two of you now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Matt woke up having to run to the bathroom and throw up.

Bo walks in Ashley and Julie's room and Says "I heard about Matt there cautioning me not to spend too much time around the two of you now."

Ashley sighes "I thought things would get better when Clay woke up"

Julie Says "Well apparently it's very catchy and things will get better Ashley they just don't want the entire Duke family sick that's all."

C

Ashley said "Same here...especially Aunt Daisy..shes pregnant...I wouldn't want her to lose her baby..and i think Sam is blaming her self because she had the virus first and she thinks were mad at her"

Ashley said "Same here...especially Aunt Daisy..shes pregnant...I wouldn't want her to lose her baby..and i think Sam is blaming her self because she had the virus first and she thinks were mad at her"

Julie Says "I wish she wouldn't, I teased Angel about getting me sick but it will do no good if everybody in the family catches it now it's tickets to a Braves game now."

Julie Says "I wish she wouldn't, I teased Angel about getting me sick but it will do no good if everybody in the family catches it now it's tickets to a Braves game now."

Ashley sighed "Someones gotta try pretty damn hard to get Sam to realized noone hates her"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.