Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

After a while Ashley was asleep and Matt just stayed with her all night long not caring if he got sick he wanted to by his wife right now as well nothing else mattered to him right now as well.

The Next Morning they had scheduled Ashley for a D/C and they coming to bring her to the approiate wing and she seemed to know the miscarriage was real and yes she was sick as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Meanwhile at the ICU the Nurse did the Glucose test on Cassidy finger and she shouted in pain and the Nurse looked and Says "Get the Docter STAT Ms. Duke is awake right now this wonderful and tell her parents as well this is the best news ever and she looked and Cassidy and says welcome back to the world now. That's was the most unusual ways and annocing your awake now Ms. Duke I think everybody heard you now and sorry about that as well glad your awake now as well we missed you around here as well."

Meanwhile at the ICU the Nurse did the Glucose test on Cassidy finger and she shouted in pain and the Nurse looked and Says "Get the Docter STAT Ms. Duke is awake right now this wonderful and tell her parents as well this is the best news ever and she looked and Cassidy and says welcome back to the world now. That's was the most unusual ways and annocing your awake now Ms. Duke I think everybody heard you now and sorry about that as well glad your awake now as well we missed you around here as well."

Bo and Shannon was happy as ever when they heard the news about Cassidy kinda of grinning thow about how she woke up as well. She didn't like any kind of needle and this was going take some time for her to get used to as well. Cassidy Says "What I am diabetic and I have been in a diabetic Coma for how long now, no wonder and this is the ICU and this Friday as well that explains where my week as gone as well oh boy. I still getting over the fact that I am a diabetic right now I can't believe that for one moment I know my Grandmother was but never thought the same for me as well now. How's Clay, Salena, Angel doing right and Sam never get discharged now and how is Angelica doing as well so much stuff I missed out on as well and wow all this as well. I know I'm going on and on but this is wonderful as well."

The Nurse let Cassidy keep talking she loved it when patients woke from a coma she never stopped them is they wanted to talk for two hours straight she just let them as well and didn't even bother her they had so many questions as well. Bo and Shannon and walked and seen there normally quiet daughter go on as she was a radio dj right now. Nobody stopped just let her kept talking and talking no matter no little it made since they loved she was awake right now as well.

Bo and Shannon was happy as ever when they heard the news about Cassidy kinda of grinning thow about how she woke up as well. She didn't like any kind of needle and this was going take some time for her to get used to as well. Cassidy Says "What I am diabetic and I have been in a diabetic Coma for how long now, no wonder and this is the ICU and this Friday as well that explains where my week as gone as well oh boy. I still getting over the fact that I am a diabetic right now I can't believe that for one moment I know my Grandmother was but never thought the same for me as well now. How's Clay, Salena, Angel doing right and Sam never get discharged now and how is Angelica doing as well so much stuff I missed out on as well and wow all this as well. I know I'm going on and on but this is wonderful as well."

The Nurse let Cassidy keep talking she loved it when patients woke from a coma she never stopped them is they wanted to talk for two hours straight she just let them as well and didn't even bother her they had so many questions as well. Bo and Shannon and walked and seen there normally quiet daughter go on as she was a radio dj right now. Nobody stopped just let her kept talking and talking no matter no little it made since they loved she was awake right now as well.

Angel was awake and for once her head didn't hurt she wasn't dizzy and she wasn't tired and she wasn't hot or cold and she felt really good right now and looked at her Mom and could tell she in the very beginning right now as well. Julie looks over and Says "Next time you want to give me something don't make me sick Angel I didn't appreciate this gift now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly mae Duke

Angel was awake and for once her head didn't hurt she wasn't dizzy and she wasn't tired and she wasn't hot or cold and she felt really good right now and looked at her Mom and could tell she in the very beginning right now as well. Julie looks over and Says "Next time you want to give me something don't make me sick Angel I didn't appreciate this gift now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly mae Duke

The Nurse comes around and Says "Ms.Duke we have a tiny little surprized since you doing so much better the docter said it was okay and I know your missing your little man right now as well." Micheal came in carrying Nathaniel and looked at his daughter and Says "Want to hold your son, now since you won't get him sick apparently right now."

Angel just scooped him up and Says "Oh yes I do I've missed you little man like you wouldn't believe Grandma is here but she's a little under the weather right now as well and it seems that she has missed you as well."

Julie looked at her Grandson and Smiled and Says "Oh Angel he looks alot like you and he's so happy what's the secret with him right now honey. Oh he's wearing his leather jacket as well he allreadry grew into now just keep in mind he can't go everywhere with you as well. When is Lizzy coming to visit with us now Micheal, I've missed her and so has Angel as well I am so glad that Daisy and Cassidy was there when Angel had her first seizure they was a big help and so was you as well."

The Nurse comes around and Says "Ms.Duke we have a tiny little surprized since you doing so much better the docter said it was okay and I know your missing your little man right now as well." Micheal came in carrying Nathaniel and looked at his daughter and Says "Want to hold your son, now since you won't get him sick apparently right now."

Angel just scooped him up and Says "Oh yes I do I've missed you little man like you wouldn't believe Grandma is here but she's a little under the weather right now as well and it seems that she has missed you as well."

Julie looked at her Grandson and Smiled and Says "Oh Angel he looks alot like you and he's so happy what's the secret with him right now honey. Oh he's wearing his leather jacket as well he allreadry grew into now just keep in mind he can't go everywhere with you as well. When is Lizzy coming to visit with us now Micheal, I've missed her and so has Angel as well I am so glad that Daisy and Cassidy was there when Angel had her first seizure they was a big help and so was you as well."

Just then Clay woke up

Clay said "A little...were are Sam and by baby girl"

Cassidy looks at her cousin a little way down and Says "Welcome back cousin."

The Nurse Says "Sam is healthy finally she had the same virus you had and her and baby went home a couple of days ago as well."

Cassidy looks at her cousin a little way down and Says "Welcome back cousin."

The Nurse Says "Sam is healthy finally she had the same virus you had and her and baby went home a couple of days ago as well."

Clay said "when do i get outta here...Hey Cassidy" He smiles at his cousin, his braces gleaming

Clay said "when do i get outta here...Hey Cassidy" He smiles at his cousin, his braces gleaming

Bo smiles over and Says "the two of you had the whole family worried and now Ashley and your Aunt Julie has it as well they was your biggest fans. Ashley lost her baby as well her and Matt is upset and well Matt is finally realizing why she was so hard to get along with now as well."

Bo smiles over and Says "the two of you had the whole family worried and now Ashley and your Aunt Julie has it as well they was your biggest fans. Ashley lost her baby as well her and Matt is upset and well Matt is finally realizing why she was so hard to get along with now as well."

Clay said "Man..i feel sorry for them"

Clay said "Man..i feel sorry for them"

Cassidy Says "Yeah the fever and the upset stomach and the hot and the cold oh man Dad what's wrong right now. I know what she's going to go through I lost a baby myself Clay and at least she has her twins she might be only 5" 3" and 102 pounds but she tougher than any guy in Hazzard now."

Cassidy nodded

Clay says "And me?"

The Docter check him over and Says "The Samething sorry kids one more week if everything goes okay and somebody will talk to Cassidy about adjusting her diet for living with diabetes as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.