Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Bo said "No reason"

After a while Bo left and was didn't want his sister knowing what his daughter did almost a year ago as well. It's was hard enough back then to tell anybody that she was following in his footsteps and she was adjusting to dealing with everything right now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

After a while Bo left and was didn't want his sister knowing what his daughter did almost a year ago as well. It's was hard enough back then to tell anybody that she was following in his footsteps and she was adjusting to dealing with everything right now as well.

When he came home he looked at his wife and was wandering about Cassidy right now. Shannon Says "Cassidy drove over to Lizzy's and is taking care of Trigger right now as well she didn't want to rest anymore she told she had enough resting at the hospital and well I couldn't offer any agruement to have her stay put. She just like you honey and well we got to look out for her half the time as well."

When he came home he looked at his wife and was wandering about Cassidy right now. Shannon Says "Cassidy drove over to Lizzy's and is taking care of Trigger right now as well she didn't want to rest anymore she told she had enough resting at the hospital and well I couldn't offer any agruement to have her stay put. She just like you honey and well we got to look out for her half the time as well."

Lulu walked in Ashley and Julie's room and Says "Hey uh listen so you two all by yourself and sorry I heard about Matt getting sick I heard that boy was so stubborn he didn't even want to admit he was sick now. I know you miss your husband and I got my hubby to come down here as well he's is somewhere now as well."

Julie Says "Aunt Lulu I don't understand how come I'm still sick right now and well I know I didn't hardly touch my breakfest but well I'm tried of plain oatmeal and have had it every morning for the past two weeks is that the only thing they have in the kitchen now as well."

Ashley Says "Oh yeah they gave me the samething but I like mine Aunt Julie, and you got to eat if you want to get better now as well. Quit being so stubborn yourself now and when is Aunt Lizzy and Aunt Daisy coming by to visit with us as well."

Lulu walked in Ashley and Julie's room and Says "Hey uh listen so you two all by yourself and sorry I heard about Matt getting sick I heard that boy was so stubborn he didn't even want to admit he was sick now. I know you miss your husband and I got my hubby to come down here as well he's is somewhere now as well."

Julie Says "Aunt Lulu I don't understand how come I'm still sick right now and well I know I didn't hardly touch my breakfest but well I'm tried of plain oatmeal and have had it every morning for the past two weeks is that the only thing they have in the kitchen now as well."

Ashley Says "Oh yeah they gave me the samething but I like mine Aunt Julie, and you got to eat if you want to get better now as well. Quit being so stubborn yourself now and when is Aunt Lizzy and Aunt Daisy coming by to visit with us as well."

Julie See's Dr. Jesse Spencer walk and he Says "I just found out my son has H1N1 it's deadly and I just talked to you and Ashley's docter and you's both have the very samething please don't tell me your pregnant right now Ashley."

Ashley Says "I lost the baby two weeks ago Dr. Spencer."

Julie See's Dr. Jesse Spencer walk and he Says "I just found out my son has H1N1 it's deadly and I just talked to you and Ashley's docter and you's both have the very samething please don't tell me your pregnant right now Ashley."

Ashley Says "I lost the baby two weeks ago Dr. Spencer."

Daisy came in and said "Matt has what?"

Jesse(Matt's Dad) Says "H1N1 and so does Ashley and Julie and it's very catchy as well just watch who's been around them please and hi Daisy. It's also called the Swine Flu as well."

Daisy sighed "Sorry to hear that" She wanted to punch Jesse (Matt's Dad) out so bad right now

Daisy sighed and hugged her "Mr. Spencer you just better leave!"

Jesse Says "Daisy, I can't believe Mr. Spencer I am your brother and treat me like this right now as well you can get H1N1 very easy right now since your pregnant that's why Ashley got it as well. But Julie I just don't understand right now how she got it now."

Julie Says "By Jesse talk to you later, why don't you see how your son is doing right now."

Jesse Says "Daisy, I can't believe Mr. Spencer I am your brother and treat me like this right now as well you can get H1N1 very easy right now since your pregnant that's why Ashley got it as well. But Julie I just don't understand right now how she got it now."

Julie Says "By Jesse talk to you later, why don't you see how your son is doing right now."

Daisy said "I don't care....Jesse just leave...I am not in the mood to deal with you and I won't!" She stared Jesse (Matts father) down and he knew she ment every word she just said but he says "Why can't you let me stay..what have I done to ya'll?"

Daisy said "I don't care....Jesse just leave...I am not in the mood to deal with you and I won't!" She stared Jesse (Matts father) down and he knew she ment every word she just said but he says "Why can't you let me stay..what have I done to ya'll?"

Julie looks and Says "Geez Jesse I wouldn't want to get you sick now as well."

Jesse sighes and leaves and Daisy said "Maybe..Maybe I should go to..I'm sure none of ya'll need me right now so see ya'll later"

Julie looks at her sister and Says "Please Stay Daisy I want you here and besides Matt probaly wants Jesse around right now."

Julie Says "Please stay with me and Ashley for a little while longer come on now?"

Daisy nodded "Okay..I'll stay" She gets comfortable or tries to, Daisy had a lot on her mind and she wish things were better right now but knew that it would take forever for everything to get back to normal.

Daisy nodded "Okay..I'll stay" She gets comfortable or tries to, Daisy had a lot on her mind and she wish things were better right now but knew that it would take forever for everything to get back to normal.

Julie looks and Says "Thank You Daisy, it seems just went I get company the docter and nurses are shooing them away like I did something bad now I miss my kids and my husband and my family as well."

Julie looks and Says "Thank You Daisy, it seems just went I get company the docter and nurses are shooing them away like I did something bad now I miss my kids and my husband and my family as well."

Daisy smiles "I know...I can't wait till I have this baby.."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.