Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Angel said "I know ya do"

Julie Says "They tell me I'm having a hard time fighting it right now because of age and Ashley because she lost a baby and she is so sad nothing cheers her up right now, only Matt walking through the door now Angel."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Matt Says "Sorry Angel excuse me Stephanie is here and she agreed to watch the twins while I go and see Ashley see you there then."

Matt got there and Stephanie was watching her restless twins right now but her brother-in-law was cranky and looked pale she thought he was getting sick right now as well. She didn't want to say anything to him right now because he was so cranky and looked upset about Ashley as well.

Angel see's him walk in and Says "Matt are you okay right now you so pale right now what's going on right now and you never snap at me like the way did today on the phone."

Matt Says "I think I'm getting sick I come everybody to see Ashley and she's sick and the nurse keeps telling me that I shouldn't spend so much time with her because it's really catchy as well. But you know me I don't listen until I get caught or I get sick now. I think I'm pretty stubborn right now as well Angel."

Ashley looked up and Says "Oh Matt I'm sorry for losing our baby I meant to tell you it's all my fault as well I should've done something so I didn't lose the baby now."

Matt Says "Ash it's not your fault these things sometimes happens as well you keep yourself from having a miscarriage you can be careful as possible but you heard the docter two weeks ago. I can't believe your still sick after two weeks now as well and I'm fine as well."

Matt got there and Stephanie was watching her restless twins right now but her brother-in-law was cranky and looked pale she thought he was getting sick right now as well. She didn't want to say anything to him right now because he was so cranky and looked upset about Ashley as well.

Angel see's him walk in and Says "Matt are you okay right now you so pale right now what's going on right now and you never snap at me like the way did today on the phone."

Matt Says "I think I'm getting sick I come everybody to see Ashley and she's sick and the nurse keeps telling me that I shouldn't spend so much time with her because it's really catchy as well. But you know me I don't listen until I get caught or I get sick now. I think I'm pretty stubborn right now as well Angel."

Ashley looked up and Says "Oh Matt I'm sorry for losing our baby I meant to tell you it's all my fault as well I should've done something so I didn't lose the baby now."

Matt Says "Ash it's not your fault these things sometimes happens as well you keep yourself from having a miscarriage you can be careful as possible but you heard the docter two weeks ago. I can't believe your still sick after two weeks now as well and I'm fine as well."

Ashley said "I know..I know"

Cassidy said "He's probably just tired...twins tire ya out"

Ashley pages a Nurse anyways and she comes by and looks and wakes him and checks his temperature and Says "Mrs. Johnson your husband has done what I told him not to do, and that don't was not to get what you have he don't listen now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.