Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Enos went to catch him

Cassidy looked and listen to her Uncle Luke right now as well and he seemed concerned about Salena right now and apparently it was more than just flu and after baby fatigue as well right now she could tell. He was worried about his little girl and she could tell there's something he wasn't say and she wished she knew what was bothering him right now as well.

Cassidy Says "Uncle Luke what's wrong with Salena right now? I tell something is bothering you right now and it's worst than her having flu right now as well."

Angel Says "Salena has flu right now, oh that's cute you went to visit her Cassidy that's why that Nurse didn't want you to go you just had surgery a few days ago now as well. You just don't learn as well, and if you get the way were sharing a room I will have it as well Cassidy and well I can't afford to get that now I'm allreadry exhausted from trying to take care of Nathaniel right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Cassidy looked and listen to her Uncle Luke right now as well and he seemed concerned about Salena right now and apparently it was more than just flu and after baby fatigue as well right now she could tell. He was worried about his little girl and she could tell there's something he wasn't say and she wished she knew what was bothering him right now as well.

Cassidy Says "Uncle Luke what's wrong with Salena right now? I tell something is bothering you right now and it's worst than her having flu right now as well."

Angel Says "Salena has flu right now, oh that's cute you went to visit her Cassidy that's why that Nurse didn't want you to go you just had surgery a few days ago now as well. You just don't learn as well, and if you get the way were sharing a room I will have it as well Cassidy and well I can't afford to get that now I'm allreadry exhausted from trying to take care of Nathaniel right now as well."

Cassidy said "i heard"

Cassidy said "i heard"

Angel Says "Then why did you go and see her Cassidy you just made the Docter and the Nurse mad at you as well that is all."

Cassidy Says "I don't know I wanted to see our cousin that was it Angel."

Julie Knight walks and Says "Speaking of visits, listen I'm here and girls what am I chopped liver right now as well."

Cassidy Says "Oh Gross Chopped Liver, don't mention food right now Aunt Julie they think I might be getting flu because Salena has it as well and I went to see her as well."

Julie Knight walks and Says "Speaking of visits, listen I'm here and girls what am I chopped liver right now as well."

Cassidy Says "Oh Gross Chopped Liver, don't mention food right now Aunt Julie they think I might be getting flu because Salena has it as well and I went to see her as well."

Clay follows after her "just dont give it to me"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.