Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy sighed "i dont know whats wrong with her, dont look at me!"

Rosco Says "I don't know but I wish whatever this is that they would at least tell Salena she deserves to know wouldn't you tell Clay if that was him as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "well of course...yeah"

Rosco Says "Well I don't know but their so defensive about Salena you can't even ask them anything Luke told me to stay out of his family's business before I came here when I asked him he never said nothing like that to me before Daisy."

Ballladeer: I wonder what has Lizzy and Luke so defensive right now as well.

Rosco Says "Well I don't know but their so defensive about Salena you can't even ask them anything Luke told me to stay out of his family's business before I came here when I asked him he never said nothing like that to me before Daisy."

Ballladeer: I wonder what has Lizzy and Luke so defensive right now as well.

Daisy said "i really dont know Dad....im afraid im losing Lizzy as a best friend and i dont want that"

Daisy said "i really dont know Dad....im afraid im losing Lizzy as a best friend and i dont want that"

Rosco Says "That will never happen, we should give them some space this is major with way the two of them is acting it has to be now as well." Just then a 40's year old lady comes up to the door and knocks and when somebody opens she Says "I'm Stephanie Davenport and I am looking for my little sister Ashley I was told she's here with her twin as well."

Rosco Says "That will never happen, we should give them some space this is major with way the two of them is acting it has to be now as well." Just then a 40's year old lady comes up to the door and knocks and when somebody opens she Says "I'm Stephanie Davenport and I am looking for my little sister Ashley I was told she's here with her twin as well."

Daisy said "umm...shes here..but i have no idea who you are..you could be lying..im sorry..were a bit busy..come back again later" and looked at her dad

Daisy said "umm...shes here..but i have no idea who you are..you could be lying..im sorry..were a bit busy..come back again later" and looked at her dad

Rosco Says "Daisy let her in now and Ashley this lady here claims to be your sister and here name is Stephanie Davenport she must've taken their mothers maiden name now as well they look alike and please come in Stephanie."

Rosco Says "Daisy let her in now and Ashley this lady here claims to be your sister and here name is Stephanie Davenport she must've taken their mothers maiden name now as well they look alike and please come in Stephanie."

Daisy lets the strange woman in "i still wanna know...how do i know your saying you are is the truth...but you do kinda look like Ashley"

Daisy lets the strange woman in "i still wanna know...how do i know your saying you are is the truth...but you do kinda look like Ashley"

Stephanie hands Daisy and Rosco her ID to look at and Says "Just take a look and well I've searched for the longest time when I heard she had two other kids and who my real Mom was and I know she died over a year ago as well and her son and husband was gone but her daughter my sister was hard to find now as well."

Stephanie hands Daisy and Rosco her ID to look at and Says "Just take a look and well I've searched for the longest time when I heard she had two other kids and who my real Mom was and I know she died over a year ago as well and her son and husband was gone but her daughter my sister was hard to find now as well."

Daisy nodded

"Luke what are we gonna do?" Lizzy asks after they finished talking to the doctor. "Meningitis along with pneumonia? Luke it's gonna kill her. Sure they're treating her but...I don't want to have to raise my grandkids without their mother." Lizzy says.

The Nurse Says "You won't have to now were not going to let you raise your daughter died now and have motherless grandchildren as well."

Clay on the other hand just kept getting worse

The Nurse Says "But it's Clay Duke right now, were concerned we had to move him to ICU and his wife was upset but he need more constant care we don't want to lose him or Salena right now as well."

Doc sighed "same thing Salena has...but we dont know if we can treat it..were trying"

The Nurse looks at the Docter and Says "There is always hope now, don't give up on either of them right now okay Mr. and Mrs. Duke now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.