Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"Hush." Luke hisses.

Julie Says "It will be okay Salena, and I'm going to check on Cassidy and Angel right now and apparently Cassidy gave the nurse a hard time when she came to see you now as well. Luke she pulled out her IV and said she wanted to go home just about now as well."

Salena Says "Dad what's wrong with me and what does it have to do with me having the twins it was the best thing since finding you and Mom now." Julie had left and went to see her other niece and daughter she didn't look happy about the restrain and Cassidy Says "Aunt Julie this isn't fair all I wanted to do was to go home last night now." Julie Says "But that was the problem Cassidy you can't until the docter says it's okay now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "It will be okay Salena, and I'm going to check on Cassidy and Angel right now and apparently Cassidy gave the nurse a hard time when she came to see you now as well. Luke she pulled out her IV and said she wanted to go home just about now as well."

Salena Says "Dad what's wrong with me and what does it have to do with me having the twins it was the best thing since finding you and Mom now." Julie had left and went to see her other niece and daughter she didn't look happy about the restrain and Cassidy Says "Aunt Julie this isn't fair all I wanted to do was to go home last night now." Julie Says "But that was the problem Cassidy you can't until the docter says it's okay now as well."

"Don't you worry about it Salena. Everything will work out." Luke says.

"Don't you worry about it Salena. Everything will work out." Luke says.

Salena Says "Okay and look having the Flu really stinks right now as well. Dad why don't you and Mom see how Cassidy and Angel are doing I'm tired again right now. Did try out my hydraulics on the GTO yet Dad."

Salena Says "Okay and look having the Flu really stinks right now as well. Dad why don't you and Mom see how Cassidy and Angel are doing I'm tired again right now. Did try out my hydraulics on the GTO yet Dad."

"No." Luke says.

"You go see your nieces. I'll stay here." Lizzy says.

"No." Luke says.

"You go see your nieces. I'll stay here." Lizzy says.

Cassidy and Angel see their Uncle Luke walk and Cassidy was still protesting how the restrain wasn't fair and how she wanted to go home and see how Trigger was doing as well.

Julie looks and Says "Hi Luke and by Angel talk to you later you look about ready for a nap right now."

Angel Says "I feel like I'm about ready for a nap Mom, I get more sleep here than at home lately allthough I want to go home as well."

Julie takes Luke on the side and Says "Please try to keep them from saying they both want to go home right now they can't until the docter says it's okay now."

In Salena's room she Says "Mom I told Dad he wasn't mad at me once he found out I figured he would've found out eventually anyways now he kept looking at my car as well."

Cassidy and Angel see their Uncle Luke walk and Cassidy was still protesting how the restrain wasn't fair and how she wanted to go home and see how Trigger was doing as well.

Julie looks and Says "Hi Luke and by Angel talk to you later you look about ready for a nap right now."

Angel Says "I feel like I'm about ready for a nap Mom, I get more sleep here than at home lately allthough I want to go home as well."

Julie takes Luke on the side and Says "Please try to keep them from saying they both want to go home right now they can't until the docter says it's okay now."

"Sure." Luke answers.

"Sure." Luke answers.

Julie Says "Thanks, the kids are up from a nap a little bit and it's four that's one and under right now so bye now. But first I'm going to check on Sam and Angelica before I got as well."

Julie Says "Thanks, the kids are up from a nap a little bit and it's four that's one and under right now so bye now. But first I'm going to check on Sam and Angelica before I got as well."

Cassidy Says "Uncle Luke I really want to go home right now but the docter won't let me right now as well I miss Trigger and my family as well."

"Trigger misses you too but I know she'd be upset if you came home only half healed." Luke says.

Cassidy Says "Okay but how is Salena Uncle Luke, she seems so tired lately and I know she had twins and everything but something is wrong right now as well. Dad tried working with Rico from what he says but the horse just kicked him in the side and he's hurting now as well. Uncle Luke somebody had said I'm just like my father! do you think I am now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.