Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "your holding Sir Lucas and im holdin Sir Artan, it says the inisials on the socks"

Ashley Says "Now who thought of that and who started calling them Sir Lucas and Sir Arten it's really cute now."

C

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "i know"

Salena's Grandma called Lizzy and Luke's house and Says "Is Luke there it's important it's about Salena's birth grandmother now and well she died when Anita was only six weeks old she got this tired feeling and never recovered because she never went to docter about it and she was my sister as well."

Salena's Grandma called Lizzy and Luke's house and Says "Is Luke there it's important it's about Salena's birth grandmother now and well she died when Anita was only six weeks old she got this tired feeling and never recovered because she never went to docter about it and she was my sister as well."

"Luke I think you need to hear this." Lizzy calls.

"What's up?" Luke asks.

"Ask her." Lizzy says handing over the phone.

"Luke I think you need to hear this." Lizzy calls.

"What's up?" Luke asks.

"Ask her." Lizzy says handing over the phone.

Salena's Grandma Says "Luke Anita's birth mother my sister had that same tired feeling like Salena and she never went to the docter about it now and well she died when Anita was six weeks old and I adopted her afterwards as well."

Salena's Grandma Says "Luke Anita's birth mother my sister had that same tired feeling like Salena and she never went to the docter about it now and well she died when Anita was six weeks old and I adopted her afterwards as well."

"So we should have a doctor look at her?" Luke asks.

"So we should have a doctor look at her?" Luke asks.

Salena Grandmother's Says "I don't want to lose my Granddaughter how I lost my sister as well now Luke. And explain about her biological Grandmother as well please you don't want to lose your daughter now do you Luke."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.