Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy sits on the couch rocking Mattie

Cassidy and Angel was asleep right now and it seems their parents was worried as well right now.

Back In Ohio, Luke had taken Salena and the her twins to visit her Grandparents and they wanted to see her boys as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Salena said "im really excited"

Her Grandparents were both holding a baby and they looked at Salena and Says "How do you manage crying in Stereo now as well and asked where do these cute outfits come from as well. And thanks Luke we really appreciate you doing this from us as well."

Salena Says "Yeah Grandma your holding Sir Artan Nathaniel Duke and Grandpa your holding Sir Lucas Christopher Duke their identical as well. Mom help, oh I call Lizzy by Mom now I finally felt comfortable besides this past year she's been a Mom to me and Das had been there for as well."

Her Grandparents were both holding a baby and they looked at Salena and Says "How do you manage crying in Stereo now as well and asked where do these cute outfits come from as well. And thanks Luke we really appreciate you doing this from us as well."

Salena Says "Yeah Grandma your holding Sir Artan Nathaniel Duke and Grandpa your holding Sir Lucas Christopher Duke their identical as well. Mom help, oh I call Lizzy by Mom now I finally felt comfortable besides this past year she's been a Mom to me and Das had been there for as well."

Luke said "and we also occasionly have her Aunt Daisy help out"

Salenas grandfather said "it feels great, i love grandchildren"

Salena Says "So Grandpa what do you think of your very twin Great-Grandchildren here their Little but those sleepers was originally for Ashley's Mother but she died being pregnat with twins, and then they was a gift for my Aunt Julie to her twin daughters Faith and Hope, and then Julie gave them to her twin sister Callie now for her twin sons Rosco and Robert now, and she gave them to me for my twins sons now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.