Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Salena Says "So Grandpa what do you think of your very twin Great-Grandchildren here their Little but those sleepers was originally for Ashley's Mother but she died being pregnat with twins, and then they was a gift for my Aunt Julie to her twin daughters Faith and Hope, and then Julie gave them to her twin sister Callie now for her twin sons Rosco and Robert now, and she gave them to me for my twins sons now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Salenas Grandpa smiled at her

Salena Says "Sir Artan and Sir Lucas love to be held by anybody lately and my Uncle Bo started calling them that ever since the day they were born Grandpa."

Luke laughed "hes came up with all the nicknames for all of Hazzards children, Sams cinderella look alike daughter Angelica is Lady Angelica"

Luke laughed "hes came up with all the nicknames for all of Hazzards children, Sams cinderella look alike daughter Angelica is Lady Angelica"

Salena Says "Dad he calls Angel's son Sir Nathaniel and Aunt Julie and Uncle Micheal's son he is Sir Christopher now. Dad he even says Lady Molly and Sir Mattie as well."

Luke laughed

Salena's Grandma Says "I think Sir Artan needs a diaper change if you just hand me your diaper bad I can take care of my Great-Grandson for you now Salena."

Salena hands her the diaper bag and Says "Thanks Grandma now."

Salena's Grandma Says "I think Sir Artan needs a diaper change if you just hand me your diaper bad I can take care of my Great-Grandson for you now Salena."

Salena hands her the diaper bag and Says "Thanks Grandma now."

Salenas grandma goes to change Sir Artans diaper

Salenas grandma goes to change Sir Artans diaper

Salena Says "I think Sir Lucas needs the samething right now, and Grandpa I can take him over to Grandma if you want me to now."

Salena's Grandpa Says "I will for you Salena, please rest you look exhuasted right there probaly getting more sleep than you are right now."

Salena Says "I think Sir Lucas needs the samething right now, and Grandpa I can take him over to Grandma if you want me to now."

Salena's Grandpa Says "I will for you Salena, please rest you look exhuasted right there probaly getting more sleep than you are right now."

Salena said "im fine"

Luke sighed and looked at his daughter

Salena Grandfather comes back with a throw And Says " Luke let her sleep, the three of us can take care of the twins now we love children around the house and her brothers are being dropped off for the week by their father and were petitioning for custody as well."

Salena Grandfather comes back with a throw And Says " Luke let her sleep, the three of us can take care of the twins now we love children around the house and her brothers are dropped off for the week by their father and were petitioning for custody as well."

Luke nodded

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.