Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy looks at her brother and sighes

A Nurse comes in with a sedative and she wheels Cassidy to the surgery wing but before she does that she hands Cassidy's jewelry to Bo and Says "There's a surgical waiting room and don't worry it will be okay as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "ill wait with ya"

Shannon walked in the room and seen that Cassidy was missing and Angel Says "My cousin went for surgery Aunt Shannon and I can't feed Nathaniel natural anymore I got to go back to taking my anti-seizure medicine now and they have to switch my prescription as well." Bo see's Shannon and Says "Daisy is going to wait with us in the Surgerical Waiting room, and sorry for pressing Cassidy about birth control and giving her the seizure and the Asthma as well."

Shannon Says "Honey I forgive she chose it now not you, and it's genetic that's all don't beat yourself up about it now."

Shannon walked in the room and seen that Cassidy was missing and Angel Says "My cousin went for surgery Aunt Shannon and I can't feed Nathaniel natural anymore I got to go back to taking my anti-seizure medicine now and they have to switch my prescription as well." Bo see's Shannon and Says "Daisy is going to wait with us in the Surgerical Waiting room, and sorry for pressing Cassidy about birth control and giving her the seizure and the Asthma as well."

Shannon Says "Honey I forgive she chose it now not you, and it's genetic that's all don't beat yourself up about it now."

Daisy said "hey he knows its not his fault"

Daisy said "now you know why i am so protective of Clay"

Bo Says "I understand but Cassidy always tells me don't treat me like a baby Dad now. But how can I not show some concern right now as well Daisy."

Daisy said "i know"

After a While, The Docter comes in and Says "Cassidy Duke is fine and she's in the recovery room but we want to stay for a week so she can recover from the seizure and the Asthma attack and by then we will have a inhaler for her as well Mr. and Mrs. Duke and Mrs. Strait and you can go and see her just follow the Nurse that's all."

After a While, The Docter comes in and Says "Cassidy Duke is fine and she's in the recovery room but we want to stay for a week so she can recover from the seizure and the Asthma attack and by then we will have a inhaler for her as well Mr. and Mrs. Duke and Mrs. Strait and you can go and see her just follow the Nurse that's all."

so they followed the nurse

Daisy said "ill take care of Trigger for ya"

Bo looks and Says "Daisy, she's asleep and I want to come see Trigger as well and you miss the Mare you used to have as well I can tell right now. And thank you as well, she's looking better allreadry a Nurse told me that she is going to stay here a little bit longer and then there going to move her back to the room as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.